The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Newbie, sort of!

Gee

Hi all, I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now without really posting much!

I bought my 94 Supra TT 6 Speed at the start of March from Vine place and I'm loving every minute of it with big plans for the motor in the near future.

It's already fitted with a Blitz NUR Spec R exhaust, HKS SSQV BOV, Gold 18" Ultralite 755s, RSR Springs, Blistein Shocks, Toyota Aero front splitter and Toyota Side skirts.

Its going to be mainly a track/weekend toy so I'm planning on big brakes all round and everything needed to use a BL T61 kit to its full potential:)

Here's some pics, and believe it or not its metallic Bronze ;)

Welcome to the club m8! Fancy seeing you here! :)

Got bored of the SX unreliability in the end? Notice a difference in the build quality / engineering of the Supra!?

Nice example you've got there, nice rims on it too! I'm pretty sure they're not Toyota skirts btw, but they're very nice. Not as sure about the front lip, I didn't think they were a Toyota option and were aftermarket.

Cheers,

Brian.

Welcome to the club Gee
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Lovely looking car you have there :thumbs:

BTW that isn't a Toyota front lip, it is an after market one made by a Japanese company called 'Aero Magic'.

If I can be of any help with parts just drop me a line (I am a trader on the forum, see Import Pimp section HERE, I am Brit based in Hong Kong, so can supply most parts direct from Japan at very keen prices). What brakes do you have fitted at the moment are they the smaller 2 pot/1 pot ones ot the larger 4 pot/2 pot's?

Thanks for all the kind words guys :)

Brian, yeah I spent a sh*t load on that S13 I bought from you and it was still no where near as fast, didnt handle as well and looked nothing like as good as my Supe:)

Nic, I emailed you last week about prices for the UK spec brake upgrades and I got your spreadsheet in reply.

rayman, I got the wheels from Whifbitz in the offsets to fit over UK spec brakes. I cant remember what the widths were though.

I was told the splitter and skirts were Toyota options by Vine Place, but I'm happy with their look anyway. I'm gonna finish off the exterior with Bomex rear spats, window tints and gold Toyota and Supra badges

I was told the splitter and skirts were Toyota options by Vine Place, but I'm happy with their look anyway.

The side skirts are optional OEM Toyota ones, not the lip though. They do look very good together.

The side skirts are optional OEM Toyota ones, not the lip though. They do look very good together.

Ohh 1st I've seen that type! I like! Are they polyeurethane like the other ones too? How much for a set Nic and how much for a copy set from one of the many HK bodykit dealers that don't care for copyright lol. Oh and rear spats? Are they any different to go with those skirts?

Cheers,

Brian.

rayman, I got the wheels from Whifbitz in the offsets to fit over UK spec brakes. I cant remember what the widths were though.

Found them thanks they where on a whifbitz thread, great price they are too, just wondering how you found them weight wise?

Found them thanks they where on a whifbitz thread, great price they are too, just wondering how you found them weight wise?

They were'nt any heavier than the 17" Hinodex stern Beast Split rims that came with the car.

btw, I've got the 17" wheels lying about if anyone fancies buying them. PM me.