The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arse!!!

MrAngry

I had my front bumper sprayed about a month ago. Yesterday I had gone in to Tescos in Rugby. I was only inside for 20 mins or so. As I walked up to my car I couldn't believe it. Some fecker has hit my bumper taking paint off it and cracking it. The paint from the car that had hit it was black, so I reckon they had hit my car then driven off straight away.

So I am a little bit pissed off to say the least. What a way to throw the best part of three hundred quid down the pan.

I did ask Tescos if they could help with CCTV footage but no joy. Guess I am going to have to start saving to have it sprayed again, as it's not worth claiming on the insurance due to the excess.

I hate this sort of stuff.

I had someone touch my drivers side door, they touched it in just the wrong place and it creased so could not be repaired.

It was at my gym and they have CCTV everwhere so I went in asking to see the footage but they would not let me!! I could not beleive it. They said they would look at it and said that nothing is CLEAR but they can make out a car getting very close but not make out the plate.

Needless to say I just wanted to go in to their stupid little room and walk out with the video evidence..

Long story short I paid for EVERYTHING once again.. Life is shit.

Was at Tesco myself on Sunday, was on the phone while parked up in a space. Woman parked next to me, opened the door....smack against mine and then she leaned against it without a care in the world as she got out..... no attempt made to avoid my car.... couldn't believe it, i just went into shock that anyone could be that cheeky. Was just there open mouthed as she breezed off. Luckily the damage isn't a problem..... as it's hit the same area that someone else banged their door against a few months back :swear: Couldn't be arsed confronting her so close to home as it'd probably make the car a target around here.

Was at Tesco myself on Sunday, was on the phone while parked up in a space. Woman parked next to me, opened the door....smack against mine and then she leaned against it without a care in the world as she got out..... no attempt made to avoid my car.... couldn't believe it, i just went into shock that anyone could be that cheeky. Was just there open mouthed as she breezed off. Luckily the damage isn't a problem..... as it's hit the same area that someone else banged their door against a few months back :swear: Couldn't be arsed confronting her so close to home as it'd probably make the car a target around here.

You should have.. she would then think twice about doing it to other peoples cars as well.

I hate people with a blatant disregard for other peoples property.. hell even their own by the sound of that woman. :rolleyes:

i know what you mean, i've shouted at other people about it before but her being so obvious about it just left me in shock! Heard my mate on the phone just shouting "hello? hello?"

You should have.. she would then think twice about doing it to other peoples cars as well.

I hate people with a blatant disregard for other peoples property.. hell even their own by the sound of that woman. :rolleyes:

I had mine in the golf club car park, as I was walking out I saw a golf parked right close to mine and thought "that fuckers doored my car", went up and yes he had. Soooo many cars in the car park and no way to find out, quickly, who it had been I decided to be a little uncareful with my large bag full of clubs. Couple of dents, some scratches later I had managed to get my clubs back into the car........