The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got a problem uk spec turbos will not fit on my car arrr help!!

warmup.me.uk

Got a problem the mechanic says they will not fit they are UK spec turbos on a 1993 jap car all the stud pattern is different any ideas as i want her on the road and the manic bill is rising.

As said if you want to fit UK turbos on a J-spec car you will also need to fit the UK manifold, down pipe and decat pipe.

You need UK Manifold. UK Turbos. UK Exhaust Gas Bypass Valve and a UK Downpipe.

Without all 4 things it WILL not go together as you rightly say the stud patterns don't match. Without having these parts you'll go no further.

If the items you have were sold as UK spec and don't fit...then you've been miss-sold.

bob has told me i need a simply fit a £15 restrictor ring in the exhaust as well for the the decat

nice to know that people are helpful thanks bob your a star i'm just having a bad day

You won't need a restrictor ring with the UK turbos, restrictor is only needed with J-spec turbos due to smaller wastegate.

You need UK Manifold. UK Turbos. UK Exhaust Gas Bypass Valve and a UK Downpipe.

Without all 4 things it WILL not go together as you rightly say the stud patterns don't match. Without having these parts you'll go no further.

If the items you have were sold as UK spec and don't fit...then you've been miss-sold.

so what items do i need bob was the seller he has told me they will fit so what thing do i need to make them fit i have the down pipe the manifold and the turbos what am i missing why the stud pattern will not fit ? I'm at a loss

thanks guys as much help as you can give me

Peter

Bits were posted out by Chris Wilson today mate, should be with you tomorrow. He's also included the necessary servo to make it work properly and the necessary elbow-type thing which I wasn't sure was included. Should be everything now :)

just to add to this thread I have now got a miss match of bits with is meaning the exhaust pipe id pointing in to the bulk head and the studs don't match any thing i need now I think to just go get some hybrids and sod the hassle unless any one has some jap spec turbos that will do for now then ill just have to go the full hog later and go shopping [sHOCK][/sHOCK]

thanks all though you are all helping me in my absolute nightmare also the hefty bill as the mechanic is now charging me for the car being on his ramp an tell its sorted not good i can understand why he is P*** and angry mechanics with the wrong bits are not very nice lol.[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

so i need help :search: for the jap turbos is any one has any ideas

many thanks peter

also if any one here i have help needs any bathroom bits or plumbing and heating bits give me a shout ill be able to help.