The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red Supra Design

TrevS

Hi Guys

As some of you may know I am thinking of getting another Supra as a project car. As I had a few minutes spare I thought I'd quickly throw together a couple of designs of how I want the car to look based on a lovely red Supra I found on google.

1) is the orignal car

2) my design viper style

3) my design plain style

Which one do you guys like (if any) and what do you think to the silvery/white viper style bonnet stripes?

Cheers

before.jpg

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

Number 3. Very nice by the way (as it is now). Now I know what my car will look like in the future as I am getting the TRD spoiler and also want to refurb my wheels so that the centre pieces are dark with polished rims.

Mark

Hi Guys

As some of you may know I am thinking of getting another Supra as a project car. As I had a few minutes spare I thought I'd quickly throw together a couple of designs of how I want the car to look based on a lovely red Supra I found on google.

1) is the orignal car

2) my design viper style

3) my design plain style

Which one do you guys like (if any) and what do you think to the silvery/white viper style bonnet stripes?

Cheers

Id say number two. I like the stripes! Be different, just cas lots of members here are 50+ with too much OEM on the brain, doesnt mean you cant go against the grain and add some individuality. I dont think they look cheap like most 'viper'ed cars, and actually look quite classy. If you dont like them, they can always come off, cant they?

Andy