The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need pics of blue Supra's (with pucka wheels!)

Elliot

I've seen a photo of a blue Supra recently with some gorgeous wheels on, so thought someone might remember which one I mean.

The wheels are similar to the one in the pic below, but the spokes stick out and seemed a lot more curved.

Does anyone know which car I mean!? I've spent 2 days looking & it's doing my head in!

AME circlar_rs_h.jpg

Guest Flat4_ire
I've seen a photo of a blue Supra recently with some gorgeous wheels on, so thought someone might remember which one I mean.

The wheels are similar to the one in the pic below, but the spokes stick out and seemed a lot more curved.

Does anyone know which car I mean!? I've spent 2 days looking & it's doing my head in!

i reckon it is the blue bullet, have a look at the mkiv cars for sale section dude!!

Guest mk47
Don't think it is mine, but here ia a pic anyway. :p

AMG i love them doors! look really nice on your car! hmm wonder if u drive around with them open in the summer :rolleyes:

Getrag - your Supra is superb! :)

I'm not sure it's them though, I've gone through that thread & picked out some of the wheels I think it might be.

Are they the same as what's on the grey Vortex Power Supra?(4th photo) (I'm pretty sure they're the alloys) The other grey / black one (1st photo) looks like the same as well.

What wheel are those anyone please?

The others I'm not too sure if they're the ones, but they look similar. I'll attach them anyway

garage1.jpg

34.jpg

CF_Doluck.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

the grey Vortex Power Supra?(4th photo) (I'm pretty sure they're the alloys) The other grey / black one (1st photo) looks like the same as well.

That's my car. The wheels are HiJoin 147s....

and they're shit. Don't buy those whatever you do. Seriously

Cos they weigh a ton compared to my Lexus ones, the holes for the wheelnuts are stupidly small - so any socket grinds against the wheel when you're try to do/undo the nuts. Also the 'chrome' finish on the rim lip falls off if you leave brake dust on them for more than a week. They're also the same width front and rear (9")

Gutted, they look great. Are they really that bad?

Silly question, but would the extra weight slow you down that much?

I thought it looked like one of yours(!) , but I checked your sig and yours has different wheels & no Vortex sticker!

Are they the same as Getrags, and some of the others in the photos do you know?

Shame, as I really like the style of them. Did they fit over UK brakes?

Getrag - your Supra is superb! :)

I'm not sure it's them though, I've gone through that thread & picked out some of the wheels I think it might be.

Are they the same as what's on the grey Vortex Power Supra?(4th photo) (I'm pretty sure they're the alloys) The other grey / black one (1st photo) looks like the same as well.

The others I'm not too sure if they're the ones, but they look similar. I'll attach them anyway

No Elliot, thats no mine......but its getting close to it though. Thats AdrockTT's off supraforums. It will look like it soon though, if not better :)