The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for an NA

Guest bambam

Guest bambam

As the title suggests i am now about to take the plunge and i am looking for an N/A I have a little MR2 na that is starting to get a little frail bless it coming up for about 145 thou miles not kilometers on the clock so i know you are probably all going to start sighing and telling me to f off an things s but i am looking for somthing that needs a little smartening but is in fairly good order for about 3500 4500 i would prefer to part ex the mr2 in as well and thought i would come to the people who know best for advice as to which dealers to avoid as clueless does not quite cover it lknow what i mean!

any how be good

As i have said before you should get a good n/a for £4000, mine is a minter and i paid not far off that, no mods, Lucipher said it was one of the best Supra's he has driven, but when you go to look ask a forum member nearby to go with you and slip them a few bob

Yeah, most forum members will at least be able to point out any likley things to look for. If that isn't an option then go for cars which have been owned by other forum members as well (it's a bit incestuous like that), then you can search back on the forum for a good bit of history. Mine was owned by Pete, there are plenty of others owned by previous members as well.