The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra and Top Gear track- where would it come?

ardasaliah

Chris has been racing for years and spends every waking hour thinking about the track. (and those asleep dreaming of it...and welding)

I believe the Stig is the physical manifestation of Chris' mind from being trapped in the garage whilst working on our cars to feed his track addiction.

thing is guys you will NEVER see a supe on that track (at least not in that programme) do you think they would risk a 13 year old (and more importantly JAP)car potentially embarrasing BMW, Mercedes, Porche, Ferrari etc, i read somewhere that holiday programmes are "sponsored" by travel companys who dictate what is to be shown i seriously think this is the case with Top gear

Define driver? Track driver or road driver or kart driver?

Being a good track driver doesn't necessarily make you a good road driver and vice versa.

Admittedly CW has loads of hours and experience of track driving and I've no doubt he could wop 99.9% of our asses on the track. I know .net has some pretty handy Kart drivers as well so its never easy to say how is or would be the best driver.

thing is guys you will NEVER see a supe on that track (at least not in that programme) do you think they would risk a 13 year old (and more importantly JAP)car potentially embarrasing BMW, Mercedes, Porche, Ferrari etc, i read somewhere that holiday programmes are "sponsored" by travel companys who dictate what is to be shown i seriously think this is the case with Top gear

Agreed

Totally agree. Surely Clarkson, Needle et al cant be that blind to the huge amount of quality cars that arent german/'supercar' - it has to be corporate sponsorship