The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Armour All - Wash and Wax

Angarak

Anyone here used this stuff? (the one on the right in the pic below)

I used it today for the first time and it leaves one hell of a shine, as if I've just washed the car with lacquer!

http://www.fasteronline.co.uk/images/ARM24001EN.jpg

Thought I'd mention it :)

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with this company whatsoever, but its the best wash and wax product I've ever used.

Anyone here used this stuff? (the one on the right in the pic below)

I used it today for the first time and it leaves one hell of a shine, as if I've just washed the car with lacquer!

[qimg]http://www.fasteronline.co.uk/images/ARM24001EN.jpg[/qimg]

Thought I'd mention it :)

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with this company whatsoever, but its the best wash and wax product I've ever used.

Is this something you add to your wash water or is it one of the "no-water" washes?.............

Paul,

The instructions tell you to use your head a bit, and if your car is covered with grit and stuff, hose it down first.

Having said that, I have used it when my car has been pretty shi££y, i.e. after a week of crappy weather, including motorway trips, embedded insects, etc. and all has been fine...

You have to try it really to find out.

It takes me about an hour and a quarter to do my car, but you have to include half an hour just for my wheels (multispoke and a PITA to clean)....

Normal car about 3/4 of an hour I suppose. And that is everything, windows and all....

Costs about £2.50 per wash, but I am learning to be more economical with it. There is a tendency to use too much at first..and also with the fist order you are paying for your spray bottle which seems to make it work out more expensive than it really is. Subsequently you only need to buy the fluid refills.

Godsend for shows and meets and stuff..Two cloths and one bottle of spray and that's all you need...

Oh and BTW the car definitely stays cleaner longer as well, which is important to me as my car is Black!..............:)

Here you go Paul,

i haven't washed my car since castle coombe a couple of Sundays ago.

Done lots of miles and M/Way trip up to Rotorstock last weekend...

Some farmyard country lane driving too, so the car is pretty shi££y...

Just as an experiment I tried a bit on the passenger door and it came out OK.

As you can see the car is dirty (ish :))..I will be doing a quick pressure hose with plain water before I do the rest as it will keep the cloths cleaner...

Second pic is three days after a "wash"....

IMAG0074.JPG

IMAG0069a.JPG