The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra n/a Vs rx 8

Dave

Had a good dabble with one of these this morning through 7miles of twisty bits i was behind him in the 30 zone he gets to the 60 zone and guns it i follow about mile and half of straight im having to lift to stay off his bumper another half mile of 30 zone and out he guns it again im up his arse now were on the road that i travel everyday for the last 11 years i know every bump and corner and what speed you can go i easily keep up final bend before a long straight set myself up for the pass im so close now getting the tow get ready to drop into 2nd and shit oncoming tractor with a que of cars coming towards me have to give it up as we hit the town .give him the flash he waves and goes left .talk about a rush !

anyway what bhp have these got ?????

Had a good dabble with one of these this morning through 7miles of twisty bits i was behind him in the 30 zone he gets to the 60 zone and guns it i follow about mile and half of straight im having to lift to stay off his bumper another half mile of 30 zone and out he guns it again im up his arse now were on the road that i travel everyday for the last 11 years i know every bump and corner and what speed you can go i easily keep up final bend before a long straight set myself up for the pass im so close now getting the tow get ready to drop into 2nd and shit oncoming tractor with a que of cars coming towards me have to give it up as we hit the town .give him the flash he waves and goes left .talk about a rush !

anyway what bhp have these got ?????

there about 15bhp arent they ? :D

( there less powerfull than the Rx7 , i think there around 228bhp,. whilst some of em are 189bhp )

They do handle very well, just a little underpowered compared to the RX7.

It was interesting getting out of one after a test drive and back into the TT. Although it was a nice car and the interior is, shall we say, slightly more colourful, there wasnt the sense of occasion when driving it that I get from the Supra. Left me cold, but I quite like the look of it, especially in that dark met. grey.