The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beware of Santapod!

Guest stevesupra

Guest stevesupra

Hello all

Sadly a friend of mine had his EVO FQ340 stolen at santapod on sunday 28/5/06.It had a cat 1 alarm and a tracker!.

Several performance cars have been stolen recently.

I thought i would warn you since i take my supra up often.

Cheers Steve, Sorry to hear about your pal - Is he considering a Soop now. God drives a Supra from what I hear on the grapevine so heaven help the man who nicks a God-mobile. Incidentaly, where did he park his car as I could leave the missus with mine. (Insurance pay-out plus freedom m8):idea: Regards Buddy, Andrew

I've always worried and thought about your car being left in a field where no one is watching.. seems like the only safe place would be in the car club section.

Maybe pod needs to hire some security to walk around the fields, Im sure for the money they charge a few tickets should cover the costs.