The mkiv Supra Owners Club

early thrash- cat and fiddle - 4th june

mr2_turbo

after an awesome run over the cat on sunday im now looking at going over it again but hopefully with less traffic.

the plan is to meet at tesco in macclesfield at 7am and use it as a base, then go up and down the cat until you either get fed up or too much traffic.

if you havent been along this road before take alook at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2j81D8YKbM

the cat and fiddle starts from where im following the bmw but starts to get really good from when im following phil in the audi.

anyone up for it?

EARLY THRASH

alex - mr2 turbo

Guest mk47

im on for this! almost forgot till i saw this. can i get the post code for the area where we're meeting so i can get it all worked out? and 7am! dam im gna b out tonight till 5 ish anyway no point sleeping.

sorry mate [OOPS][/OOPS]

thought you had na.

dont know postcode but its huge. right next to silk road which is the main road through macclesfield.

im up at 5:30am aswell so am gonna be knackered but itll be worth it.

Guest mk47

doesnet look like im going out now lol.. but ok il check up silk road on the tomtom. i did have an n/a till last week :)

well see you tomorrow.. is everyone else confirmed too?