The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which boost controller to get?

Pig

Turns out i need a boost controller to try to get to the bottom of my lag.

I have NO idea which one to go for!

I dont need one with loads of settings just an off and on really. off = 0.8 bar on = 1.2 :D

Guest supedog69

if you go on ebay and look for toyota supra boost controller you will see the first 1 will come up it only $150 emial me back for any other request.

That looks like a nice and simple one. just right for what i need. Whats the benefits of some of the more expensive ones?

dunno mate.. all i know is that it has four boost settings and does exactly what it does on the tin..

I'd recommend going for one of the Blitz boost controllers; SBC Spec R, SBC ID-III or SBC i-Color.

I have just fitted an SBC i-Color in mine and I'm very impressed, it's definitely not the simplest of EBC's to set up (as it has tons of features), but once set up it performs very well. If you want something simple then go for the Spec R, it uses the same dual solenoid actuator as the i-color, just has less features.

All in stock here, drop me a pm if you want details.

Guest Flat4_ire
Newbie question here - but are there other things you should upgrade/add or adjust when adding a BC?

Just interested as its a MOD i might add in the near future to my completely stock jspec.

well if u still have cats in place, stock fuel pump etc etc then theres no need really, when u decide to go bpu then u can bang in a BC