The mkiv Supra Owners Club

n/a owners

Dave

Ive noticed reading through the forum that some people are unhappy with the performance of there n/a {220 bhp 0-60 secs}there are a few things you can do to enhance the bhp like a full decat gives 10 -15 bhp- use optimax fuel-use a cold feed pipe or two direct to the filter. if you have an aftermarket induction kit shield it from the engine heat.use the manu button and o/d to off when doing a traffic light g/p start.there must be other things you can do, Im sure the tech people will tell us .My next mod is nos 50-75 bhp available from nemesis for under 400 notes and pretty easy to fit in a weekend. Lucifers got a 300bhp n/a ready soon he says .will be interesting to see what he has done to acheive that.Anyway i have thought about selling my n/a for a t.t but then i would be continually spending money on it and the more bhp you got the more fuel you use .my car dont cost the earth to run it looks stunning gets loads of attention where ever i go im happy its a SUPRA

The N/A isn't a slow car - it just isn't as fast as it's big bro!! :) :)

if i come up against something that i think will embarass me i dont race it !

i was gonna buy a 400 bhp 300zx i was an hour away from parting with my hard earned looked on autotrader saw the supe fell in love .and btw nothings embarassed me yet

i've got a problem deciding what to do at the moment. I'd like a Supra as a second/weekend car now that i have a nail to commute in. However the Aristo i've got is quicker than a NA supra.....but its not as 'sporty' or chuckable.....but then i'll probably end up paying more for less BHP if i go for the Supra.......

so for you NA guys, whats more improtant to you in your NA straight line speed or the handling and looks?

i've got a problem deciding what to do at the moment. I'd like a Supra as a second/weekend car now that i have a nail to commute in. However the Aristo i've got is quicker than a NA supra.....but its not as 'sporty' or chuckable.....but then i'll probably end up paying more for less BHP if i go for the Supra.......

so for you NA guys, whats more improtant to you in your NA straight line speed or the handling and looks?

My NA was mint, it looked and sounded the dog's bollocks. Had plenty of speed, but loads of chav's in there punto Turbo's kept wanting a race.

Now, I get no challenges, which is good as I can scare them shitless....

As for the Aristo it is a mint car, and once I turn the boost up, it will be more fun.

My NA was mint, it looked and sounded the dog's bollocks. Had plenty of speed, but loads of chav's in there punto Turbo's kept wanting a race.

Now, I get no challenges, which is good as I can scare them shitless....

As for the Aristo it is a mint car, and once I turn the boost up, it will be more fun.

Dont forget to turn the boost down when you are carrying punters.

"Darkrider taxi's"

Cant be bothered to walk from the East of England showground? Call 0891 D-A-R-K-R-I-D-E-R and get the ride of a lifetime.

Dont forget to turn the boost down when you are carrying punters.

"Darkrider taxi's"

Cant be bothered to walk from the East of England showground? Call 0891 D-A-R-K-R-I-D-E-R and get the ride of a lifetime.

Nice Daz,

as in from yesterday, Daz's quotes......

I like a large bit of meat! or I like fudge! and others to follow.......

Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

:(

no, the thread is about Na owners, I posted a comment out my NA and my new car.

Then you start slagging my Aristo off. you want to slag my car off stop hi-jacking threads. Your the one did it wrong. I posted nothing derogatory about yesterday and then you start the abuse.

think you need to watch what your saying.

Ive noticed reading through the forum that some people are unhappy with the performance of there n/a {220 bhp 0-60 secs}there are a few things you can do to enhance the bhp like a full decat gives 10 -15 bhp- use optimax fuel-use a cold feed pipe or two direct to the filter. if you have an aftermarket induction kit shield it from the engine heat.use the manu button and o/d to off when doing a traffic light g/p start.there must be other things you can do, Im sure the tech people will tell us .My next mod is nos 50-75 bhp available from nemesis for under 400 notes and pretty easy to fit in a weekend. Lucifers got a 300bhp n/a ready soon he says .will be interesting to see what he has done to acheive that.Anyway i have thought about selling my n/a for a t.t but then i would be continually spending money on it and the more bhp you got the more fuel you use .my car dont cost the earth to run it looks stunning gets loads of attention where ever i go im happy its a SUPRA

to be honest mate,

before buying my supra na i did no research into supras at all.,

i couldnt afford an RX7 and needed a car right there and then and the supra was the nearest in my area,.

believe it or not i had no idea there was a TT version.,

however ill be selling my na next year for a TT i think.,

im going to investigate the reliability of the TT first tho - as my na has been 100% reliable just not quick.

Fair enough :( Didnt realise that abuse was meant to be one-sided, I take lots of it off everyone and I have a laugh. Chill out for FFS, its meant in the lightest, friendliest way.

For goodness sake.

The thread is about NA's I did not post anything about you or any other NA driver, then you launch into abusive remarks at my Car. That is one sided and bull.

Think you need to read your replies again mate. YOU went off topic and started slagging my car off.

Whatever, I am tired of this. If you cannot take abuse, do not give it!

I took loads of you yesterday, and I aint bothered.

Oh well I am away now for a few days with my little bro, so have a good week all!

Stay safe!

Daz,

what part of ON THIS THREAD DO YOU GET ABUSED?????

YOU WENT OFF TOPIC AND SLATED MY CAR, I DID NO SUCH THING ON THIS THREAD, THINK YOU NEED TO BE RATIONAL AND REALISE YOU F**KED UP.

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER EVENT. IF YOU HAD DONE IT ON THE WHITBY EVENT THREAD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN CONTEXT WITH THE WHOLE DAY.

IF YOU WANT TO SLAG PEOPLE OFF IN EVERY THREAD THEN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING.

I'm really not equipped to drive like Ayrton Senna and don't pretend to be able to do. Happy with the NA's performance until I can afford to visit TurboFit.

Lets stop the NA bashing. Its getting depressing :(

Thats my view as well:D

Looks of the car are important and it wins on that front, will upgrade power later, however when the sun is out and roof is off I dont care about the lack of BHP:d

i'm not necessarily unhappy with the Supra mate, just that it doesn't really compare with most people's perceptions of what a Supra should be like (i.e. a TT)

thats it exactly mate, looks and handling are great but when i think soop i think crazy big power nutter car!

I'm really not equipped to drive like Ayrton Senna and don't pretend to be able to do so. Happy with the NA's performance until I can afford to visit TurboFit.

Lets stop the NA bashing. Its getting depressing :(

+1 :D :d

Given the choice between something like a Nova with a 2L turbo and very rapid etc. or my N/A I'd still stick where I am ta very much. If I suddenly got hold of a big wedge of cash I'd still stick with a Supra rater than a Porsche etc. (I could easily be tempted by an Aston or the Ferarri 599 though :):) :)