The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend supra meet

Tom

Just got back from a great meet, best yet by far, great to meet loadsa new people and to witness some more stunning supras!

I am currently sorting the pics out! :)

btw I hope it wasn't anyone on here involved with the A127 accident?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good time, nice to meet some more of you all today.... Looking forward to the pictures as I did not bring my camera with me this time. :)

Well lucky for you I brought mine, remember I was the guy with the tiny camera and the huge tripod! lol!

On a serious note I have a blinder of a picture of yours Joe!

Nice one Tom, was that a camera on a tripod... :D

Yeah, i drove past that accident on the 127, there was a person lying by the side of the road and atleast 5-6 cars with startled people. loads of broken glass on the road - not sure what happened as it was really dark and I didnt see a crashed car or anything...

Well lucky for you I brought mine, remember I was the guy with the tiny camera and the huge tripod! lol!

On a serious note I have a blinder of a picture of yours Joe!

Haha, sorry mate I cannot resist a good laugh when I see one. I'll bring my Fujifilm S9500 camera to the next meet and you can really put that tripod to the test... :)

Sounds good Joe, I'll getting my Nikon D2 soon!

Here are the pics! I left the best pic till last, probably the best I've taken so far! There will be a vid to soon that Dave (supraloopy) is doing, hopefully it'll come out ok :thumbs:

Great to meet you guys, looking forward to the next one. Jo took me to KFC in the pink one (very kool head turning machine) and when we got back the car park was empty lol. Anyway, got stuck in the jam coz of the accident on the 127 but glad to hear it was none of you guys.

very nice pics mate what camera you got as them pics were taken at about 10 oclock when it dark . and it still looks liks the suns out in them lol . good job tho

just a samsung 4 meg pix A400, I played about with the ISO and shutter speeds in which you have to use a tripod so you can set the timer, otherwise it'll be blurry when using the long exposure, I can't wait to get a decent camera!

Who's was the red one that did the amazing burnout drift?, very nice skill there and were you auto/manual?

I think the highlights for me were the E46 M3 trying to show off and then losing it on the rounabout!lol! the red supe above and Joe flooring it away at the end!

Who's was the red one that did the amazing burnout drift?, very nice skill there and were you auto/manual?

I think the highlights for me were the E46 M3 trying to show off and then losing it on the rounabout!lol! the red supe above and Joe flooring it away at the end!

just going to upload some pics now, I have Joe booting it at the end on film so will stick up a link....hang fire for half hour and I will try and get some up

just going to upload some pics now, I have Joe booting it at the end on film so will stick up a link....hang fire for half hour and I will try and get some up

Me too, does sound a bit nice eh?