The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Tyres

Matt 6

I have just been and had two new 265/35 ZR18 rear tyres fitted fairly local to me and they were the cheapest by far!!

I work in the trade and the cheapest I could get rear tyres for was £92 +VAT each. This place has just done me 2 x Avon ZZ1 265/35 ZR 18 for £135 all in.

He can deliver all over the Uk, around £10 a pair he said. Got lots of different makes and sizes available, give them a try if you are after a good price. Just thought I would let other people know about them as I know I have saved quite abit of cash this morning.

All 4 Tyres

BP Garage

Chesterfield Road,

Shirland,

Derbyshire.

DE55 6BN

Tel: 01773 833611

Mob: 07973 801197

http://www.all4tyres.com

I didn't rate ZZ1s personally.

I tried GSD3 Goodyear Eagle F1s as everyone suggests and they're amazing. IMHO the tyre is the most crucial part of ANY car allowing traction to the floor and handling around corners. It is not a component to buy on the cheap.

[edit] - I think I put it slightly more eloquently than Mr Flat. ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
I didn't rate ZZ1s personally.

I tried GSD3 Goodyear Eagle F1s as everyone suggests and they're amazing. IMHO the tyre is the most crucial part of ANY car allowing traction to the floor and handling around corners. It is not a component to buy on the cheap.

[edit] - I think I put it slightly more eloquently than Mr Flat. ;)

yeah but you know me dude, R A W :D

eh, why fit those tyres just because they are cheap?? u tightass bastard

I have usued ZZ1's before and never had any problems, personal preference really. Besides that it isn't about what I had fitted its about the fact that this place is alot cheaper than anywhere else around here and maybe cheaper than other places is the Uk. Just trying to help. :)

LOL This is very true

Had this discussion several times before now on different forums with other cars I have had.

For the roads and traffic that I spend most of my time in and the fact that my Supra is an NA not a big BHP TT these tyres are fine, and they don;t hurt the back pocket that much either!!

If anyone is after tyres then give them a try, they have said they can get most makes and sizes so might be able to save some people some money.