The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Change car?

Guest rox

I curently have a st205 celica gt4 and i'm looking to change 2 a supra n/a auto as a supra is my dream dream car!!!

can anybody tell me what the differnces will be like performance wise?

also in my celica if i drive normally/ like a saint i will get on average about 100 miles to 20 quid of fuel! what will a N/A supra do? to the same amount of fuel?

Cheers!!!:)

I curently have a st205 celica gt4 and i'm looking to change 2 a supra n/a auto as a supra is my dream dream car!!!

can anybody tell me what the differnces will be like performance wise?

also in my celica if i drive normally/ like a saint i will get on average about 100 miles to 20 quid of fuel! what will a N/A supra do? to the same amount of fuel?

Cheers!!!:)

heres some good advice,,,,, change to a TT..:innocent:

would love to!!!!!!! but i fancy summit non-turbo 4 abit the celica is very quick but seams 2 drink the fuel a little bit readyly! insurance wud kill a TT aswell!

thats amazin! 3.0 6 cylnder car can do near the same milage to a 2.0 4 cylinder single tubby one! 4x4 prob saps abit i guess but still!

The mpg between NA and TT really isn't that different, the NA's a couple of mpg better on average. If you have to worry about mpg a supra isn't really the best car to look for :D

Edited to add: I've seen 30mpg over 400+ miles driving like a saint, less than 15mpg on spirited drives, less than 8mpg on track. Tend to average 18mpg on the road and I drive nine tenths most of the time ;) Thats with a few mods too.

i do kinda worry bout mpg as its getting silly with fuel prices etc i'm not all that bothered because i dont do millions of miles its just somthing i want 2 know b4 buying a car like this so i'm not shocked when it guzzles 20 quid of fuel on 40 miles or owt daft.

20 quid for 40 miles is more like serious problem rather than just plain daft tbh. 20 quid in my TT will do for 80+ miles. (Never drive like an angel btw)

Edit: It a bad sign when i can completely understand the background Jake?

ok pal no worries i'm used 2 the fiesta forums etc and theres nowt but txt lingo in those!

1993 auto N/A in silver 75k £4995 from a good dealer aswell!

sound suspect the place deals mainly with ferraris porsche bmw merc etc so i dunno if theyve pried it 2 just shift it or what?

auto hard top, going to look at it today! so i will report back on the condition i know its got a fiberglass bonnet 19" alloys and some big exhaust difficult 2 see via the pics though!

I personally wouldnt buy that one, bonnet fit is far from great and it was probably traded in to that company, which could mean that the previous owner just wanted to get rid quick to a trader (with possible problems)rather than sell privately , if I was you I'd save a little more and get yourself a manual N/A and buy from someone off this forum, it will be worth it in the end.

Something looks iffy about the join of the rear bumper?

yeah i will hava look anyways but i thort the bonet looked a bit dodgy i do car bodywork 4 a living so stuff like that i shud be able 2 spot when i go hav a look

yeah i will hava look anyways but i thort the bonet looked a bit dodgy i do car bodywork 4 a living so stuff like that i shud be able 2 spot when i go hav a look

That's cool then, like I say though, really search and look for a while, if you can try to get a facelift n/a post 1996.