The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinions on This Front Splitter?

DrivingTheDream

I dont think I'm going to bother with a big aftermarket front bumper now. Its just to much hassle at times. I said said after my last car I would never do it again as I was always petrified about cracking it. I couldnt get over speed bumps or some dips in the road it would even scrape on, couldnt MOT it as it wouldnt get on the rollers. Lastly there's the bloody stone chips. More hassle than its worth I reckon-I'm getting too old :D I hated having to not venture on routes I didnt know in fear of destroying it.

So whats ppl's opinions on this? Anyone got one on a black car? Pics please! I like it, very understated.

check out Whifbitz mate.......Paul does a nice one that's just the bottom add-on or a Greddy style one that goes up the sides at the arches. both look good imho.

why can't i see the pic you've put up though?!

Its the bottom add on one from Whifbitz that I posted up. Not sure on Greddy one looks a little too much stuck on IMO. Also look lower and lower leads to accidents :(

Its the bottom add on one from Whifbitz that I posted up. Not sure on Greddy one looks a little too much stuck on IMO. Also look lower and lower leads to accidents :(

totally agree mate, i much prefer a lip that just adds to the bottom section of the bumper........like the one you mentioned :D