The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Tuner Reading Jap Meet 20th June

Guest projectprelude

• 2 weeks later...

nice to put faces to names, hopefully next time we'll have a bit longer to chat.

does that happen every time with a sudden rush to get off? seemed like a scene out of fast and furious with everyone moving out so quickly like that....

some nice supras there though

Yay! My new brake discs earn me publicity - well worth the frustrations and scraped knuckles to fit those! ;)

I think that stampede to leave was caused by a security guard threatening to lock the gates - like a herd of sheep we all panicked and ran...

Did anyone see that black Supra so low to the ground the front wheels were fowling the arches? That guy couldn't get more than 40% steering lock...did a five point turn to get out of his parking space... :rlol: