The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragon ball Prizes

Lucifer

I donated £75.00 to children in need for the GVN supaguard prize which they are going to apply for me next week :) :) :)

Good lad! I was very pleased when i got this stuff on my car a while ago. Lasted me a good 6 months or so. Im sure it would hae easily lasted the 2 yrs promised but i use car washes as im a lazy fck :D

nope, you asked a question

Did I? What question? And TBH, if you are insinuating that there was some kind of skullduggery going on then you really are way off the mark and way out of order.

The room was full whilst the tickets were drawn and the people drawing the tickets were chosen at random from individual tables. To even suggest that someone would fix it is prety low.

Erm...the tickets were put into a bucket. Then someone put their hand in and pulled out a ticket. Quite simple really eh? :D

calm down cj:p

just wondered, about how it was drawn.

as for the fixed, that was a sarky comment after yours,

i donated 56 quid for the mats cj kindly put back, all done with great spirit and honesty

To be perfectly honest, my gesture was not quite as generous as it seemed as it was Paul E's ticket that won the mats :D