The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GReddy e01 Error 27:0182

Jake

I've just got back from having a bit of a duel with an R1. My car kept cutting out at 125leps (GPS calibrated, so it's not the 112mph thang). The peak hold on my Greddy Profec e01 boost controller is showing 1.21 bar so I guess it could have been the boost controller reaching the limiter but would that seem like a total loss of power?

Also on the e01 display where it usually displays revs (current and peak) it was showing "ERROR 27:0182", whatever that means.

I did a Google for "GReddy 27:0182" but didn't find anything relevant.

Any thoughts?

ps

The Yamaha R1 is no match for a BPU Supra around bends! :D

(Well, this one wasn't - a bottle problem I suspect)

Could still be the stock 180kph limiter if the speed conversion is off. If it's a repeatable and fixed speed you are hitting it at and absolutely can't go faster even on non-maximum boost, I'd say it's the speed limiter.

-Ian

You might be right. Thinking about it, it happened on the Dragonball last weekend too (the cutting out, not the error message) but I only went that fast once and promptly forgot about it.

What is it with these Thor TSDs? I've had two replaced already!

:banghead: