The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some Facelift pics required - URGENT

heckler

Ok, chaps - this is rather urgent...

If any of you have a facelift supe and it just happens to be in bits, I'm after a picture of

• The rear of the cluster unit - with the bulb removed from the side with the 3 guages.. pref showing the inside...
  • the Trac/Snow switch, the plug, and the back end of the loom showing the colours of the loom.

Dont suppose anyone knows if there are any facelift wiring diagrams around? I've had a look around the net and cant seem to find any.

Ta!

Reference point is looking at the back of the cluster with the dials the right way up, i.e. how they would be fitted in the car.

There's three distinct plastic 'guides', two small ones at twelve o'clock and three o'clock, which are setup horizontally and vertically respectively. The larger third 'guide' runs diagonally from five o'clock to ten o'clock.

The two smaller 'guides' are actually part of one piece of plastic, but I'm assuming that the answer to your question is three given the way they sit inside the cluster - if that makes sense! :)

Reference point is looking at the back of the cluster with the dials the right way up' date=' i.e. how they would be fitted in the car.[/i']

There's three distinct plastic 'guides', two small ones at twelve o'clock and three o'clock, which are setup horizontally and vertically respectively. The larger third 'guide' runs diagonally from five o'clock to ten o'clock.

The two smaller 'guides' are actually part of one piece of plastic, but I'm assuming that the answer to your question is three given the way they sit inside the cluster - if that makes sense! :)

spot on fella!

:urock: