The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what colour

aeropete

want to paint my brake callipers this weekend but not sure what colour to paint them?? my car is red but im not realy sure i want to paint them red, i was thinking yellow?? would i be doing a bad thing if i were to do this???

and the dash i would like to make a start on spraying that up soon but unsure on colour for that to! im hopless for making desisions, especialy when it comes to colours!:rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat mate. Black car, black chrome wheels soon to be fitted, but they have a blue band aroudn the rim, colour scheme under the bonnet is red white and chrome.

So for me its either red, but will this clash with the blue band, or perhapa white with red supra logos.

Sorry, i'm not helping much am i :)

I'm in the same boat mate. Black car, black chrome wheels soon to be fitted, but they have a blue band aroudn the rim, colour scheme under the bonnet is red white and chrome.

So for me its either red, but will this clash with the blue band, or perhapa white with red supra logos.

Sorry, i'm not helping much am i :)

why not just go with black or silver mate? nice safe colour that won't clash lol

want to paint my brake callipers this weekend but not sure what colour to paint them?? my car is red but im not realy sure i want to paint them red, :

My car is red, I've got the calipers red aswell.

It doesn't look quite right with bright red calipers calipers with the red car, especially as they're not the same shade.

I'm going to change mine, maybe a light graphite or gunmetal colour.

get a vinyl stencil made of theSupra logo, then paint it in by hand, peel off the stencil and Oilla! supra logo! that was my method anyway! just wait till the paints dry before u peel it off and make sure the stencils stuck down good so u dont get any runs!

• 1 month later...