The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apologies to all Gumballers..

Pete

Sorry I didn't get chance to meet anyone, (or upset anyone that I did!)

After I'd had a few (bottles?) of red I was told I'm sometimes a little open with my views and really did not mean to cause offense to anyone that was on the receiving end.

I really wish we'd had more time to meet everyone, but it just flew by.

It was a good convoy back up the M3 nurturing Lees poor Supra (see pic), you were tootling along so slowly I had change to refuel and catch up in about 10mins!

Roll on JAE :D

HPIM1660 (Large).JPG

I'll jump on this bandwagon as I seem to recall (barely) a drunken conversation in which some words were exchanged and both parties departed without a smile. Hopefully if I pissed anybody off, we can laugh about it over a beer at another meet. No harm done I hope. Maybe this was you and I Pete?

I'll jump on this bandwagon as I seem to recall (barely) a drunken conversation in which some words were exchanged and both parties departed without a smile. Hopefully if I pissed anybody off, we can laugh about it over a beer at another meet. No harm done I hope. Maybe this was you and I Pete?

I don't recall talking to you dude. I wanted to come and have a chat, but you always seemed well in conversation with people when I saw you and the opportunity didn't present itself.

I cannot understand a word you say :innocent: :p :D

You bunch of p!ss heads, you wouldn't catch me drunk and abusing people :innocent:

Mike you owe me a beer for for stealing my lead place on the tunnel video Sunday afternoon :D

Bernard - you have a UK spec Auto. You have never ever been in the lead of anything with that spec :p :D

You bunch of p!ss heads, you wouldn't catch me drunk and abusing people
I agree! They're terrible that lot.

I'm surprised Pete and Mike have the nerve to show their faces on here anymore after their performances.

:innocent:

Oh, my friend Jake has made an appearance eh? My friend Jake who was desperately trying to find out when the food was going to be served and made me promise to take him into the restauarant and not leave him behind. Only trouble was, once i got him inside, he then sat on another table and decided to pelt me with food bombs :rolleyes: :D

Bernard - you have a UK spec Auto. You have never ever been in the lead of anything with that spec :p :D

I did set off an hour early and park up at the entrance of the tunnel and wait :rolleyes:

Less of the Bernard or I'll show you how to use your add on UK washers :p

Uh, yeah... UKs are better than Jspecs right? Sorry dude. I was waiting for you to overtake, but figured you had caught Paul's virus = "I must have a boost leak somewhere, haven't been able to make any power all day". :D

I agree! They're terrible that lot.

I'm surprised Pete and Mike have the nerve to show their faces on here anymore after their performances.

Class Jake. Thanks. As the only "bloody yank" with tiny U.S. plates at the meet, I didn't want to disappoint. I'll bring my extra liver next time. :thumbs: :friday:

No mate - that was your missus! :D

Lovely lady BTW - please say hello!

Yeah, she was quite the happy camper in the morning, let me tell you. Still, she said she had a great time and added that when looking at all the great cars parked up next to ours (you suck Ray, love your car), we need to save for more bling and power = license to spend! We both look forward to seeing you all at another meet soon. (Somebody PM me with JAE dates and exact location on the map)

Pete, I can hardly beleive that of you. You were such a nice boy when I chatted to you on the train! ;)

Well the only person I can remember really upsetting is the big brother fella whose name I keep forgetting. I said something dumb like "I've no idea who you are but this lot keep telling me you're great? Are you?" and then wandered straight off to the loo.

I made ammends soon after and had about an hour chatting about some insane garbage. He was a very nice bloke after all. Terrible Bruce Forsyth impression though.

Maybe it was just Bernard winding me up.