The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fenders Needed

tomssupra

are the veilside quite thick? and will they go with a doluck front bump?

have a look at PauE's car. the rears add about 30mm and the fronts 10mm iirc. mine are a bit flat so cant measure them at the moment:D

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get some Over Fenders, oringinal or not - quite thick on the rear, not so thick on the front? Something like the size on the Fortune Kit - or that Dazzspeed I keep seeing...

Thanks,

Tom

I like the ones on Pauls... but hating the back of that other pic of the blue one

Paul, sweet car man - I think im gonna go with the Veilside fenders too - how easy is it to fit them? Do I need the veilside Skirts too or can I have the toyota bodykit as below?

Also, ive got my Doluck Front bump in from Japan, from your experience is it easy to fit the genuine one or is there work to be done as I keep hearing about with the fakes?

Thanks,

Tom

veilside overfenders.jpg

Copy of 100_0284 (Medium).JPG

Tom, that first pic you have there isnt a veilside fender. Thats a Dazzspeed one and is a fair bit wider than the veilside ones. Im sure PaulE bought the moulds for these but they were never put into production for some reason or another

Tom, that first pic you have there isnt a veilside fender. Thats a Dazzspeed one and is a fair bit wider than the veilside ones. Im sure PaulE bought the moulds for these but they were never put into production for some reason or another

Unfortunately corrct

But still a possibility of these wider ones resurrectng themselves in another form soon.... (but not for a couple of months at least)

Watch this space...

Paul, sweet car man - I think im gonna go with the Veilside fenders too - how easy is it to fit them? Do I need the veilside Skirts too or can I have the toyota bodykit as below?

Also, ive got my Doluck Front bump in from Japan, from your experience is it easy to fit the genuine one or is there work to be done as I keep hearing about with the fakes?

Thanks,

Tom

You need the skirts ideally - will do a package deal on both!

Arches will prob need to be rolled - make sure professionally fitted

My replica is a spot on fit (best GVN have seen) - often better than a potential 'Friday afternoon special' original - same processes after all

Give me a shout mate

07939 111 877