The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rear bumper price

LeeT

Off hand lee mate i pick up one from steve manley at toyota oxford mate needs to be sprayed though uk spec for under £200.00 delivered mate compared to the J spec sprayed ones which come in at over £400.00 give him a call mate

Off hand lee mate i pick up one from steve manley at toyota oxford mate needs to be sprayed though uk spec for under £200.00 delivered mate compared to the J spec sprayed ones which come in at over £400.00 give him a call mate

thanks lui, ive got the engineer from insurance coming tomorrow 1st thing so trying to get an idea of prices so that i can say i may as well have aftermarket bits instead:d

I believe it is £600 for a uk bumper but about £900 for a jap spec but that is because they come pre painted.

No idea about the bonnet though mate. :(

The rear quarter panel is £380 or thereabouts.

Just checked my invoice from steve manley at toyota Oxford I paid £138.39 for my stock UK rear bummper from him

Just checked my invoice from steve manley at toyota Oxford I paid £138.39 for my stock UK rear bummper from him

hmm, hes ripping me off then:D the quote he just gave me was £168

£568 for the bonnet so trd here i come

£280 for rear quarter panel

£118 UK headlight

£128 front wing

just need to decide on which front bumper to choose now. Car should be at GVN in the next couple of days. at least the overfenders will be done properly this time.

hmm, hes ripping me off then:D the quote he just gave me was £168

£568 for the bonnet so trd here i come

£280 for rear quarter panel

£118 UK headlight

£128 front wing

just need to decide on which front bumper to choose now. Car should be at GVN in the next couple of days. at least the overfenders will be done properly this time.

You will not be dissapointed at GVN mate very good choice of place to be fixed mate & will be back on the road within weeks to with top job done hope all goes well m8