The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Broken Bumper AGAIN.. not fair..!

Lee GZ

NOT FAIR..! :(

Right just over a couple of months ago my lil baby was struck in my works car park by someone who clearly wasn’t paying any attention to where he was driving!!! otherwise he would of seen my whopping great big nose sticking out and would avoided denting, scratching, cracking my front bumper.! :mad: Devastated that I was at the time the blow was slightly softened by the fact the he was willing to pay cash so that I could get every thing repaired as quick as poss woohoo new bumper.

Only a couple of months after having my new modified Explosion front bumper sprayed and fitted, some women decides to park her car in front of mine in a multi-storey car park, go shopping and FORGET to put her handbrake on..! Needles to say her peace of Sh*t rolls back and ploughs straight into my lovely NEW un scratched front bumper. Wasn’t impressed to say the least.! :soap:

Anyway have witnesses and stuff so im not going to get to up set, YET..? Im now looking for a new front bumper need ideas, obviously going through insurance don’t really think it has to be an explosion one again..? Even though I did really like it. Expensive is good, no replicas.. Just need some help deciding on what to choose and who could source me one the quickest..? Need to let the garage know so they can quote it etc.. Then I’ll pass over the details.:(

new bumper.jpg

new bumper2.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

Nice one! BTW, DO-LUCK looks the biz? Bomex good as well.

PS, next time im looking to stay in B/Pool, for the weekend, i,ll give ya Pa a call,:innocent: :p :D

May even have a mini-meet hee hee.

Yeah sounds good mate..! :D I was going to say that, see if I could get my old man to sort you out, I'll defo let you know when im popping up there next. think i owe you a beer ot two lol

Nice one! BTW, DO-LUCK looks the biz? Bomex good as well.

PS, next time im looking to stay in B/Pool, for the weekend, i,ll give ya Pa a call,:innocent: :p :D

May even have a mini-meet hee hee.

Cheers bud :D cant find any pics of DO-LUCK what they look like?? how about top secret.? :)

Given your bad luck with bumpers, maybe something a little more solid is needed...

Love the pic mate..! lmao :rlol: would require a couple of tweaks here and there but might be worth the investment, no would bash into me then lol :D