The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday 4th June 2006 - THE BIG JAP MEET, LEEDS!

Guest Deggers

Guest Deggers

Hi,

Firstly, thanks to Monkey for allowing me to drop into his section. :D :d

We (The Skyline Owners Club) will be holding a Japanese car meeting in Leeds on Sunday 4th June 2006 and would like to invite other clubs to the event in order to get to know each other and share our common interest, our cars, within the Yorkshire Area.

Due to the success of the last Jap Meet we organised and the overwhelming response from other club member interested in arranging another as soon as possible we have decided the time (hopefully the weather) is right to hold another meeting, inviting members from other clubs.

To give you an idea of scale of the last one, follow this link for pictures last December.

Its going to be big, you need to be there!

The last meeting in December was a huge success and everyone was well behaved.

So to confirm the rules of engagement.

This is NOT a chav meet. We expect everyone to be on good behaviour. Therefore no p***ing around doing doughnuts or anything equally as stupid.

It’s worth keeping in mind that as this meet is on Owners Club forums that you will be representing your respective club. Therefore your actions will reflect on the club. Play nice

Venue: Currys Car Park (as you turn into the trading estate from the roundabout, take your first left)

Google Maps here, create your own driving directions.

Date: Sunday 4th June 2006

Start: 6:30pm

If you can make it, please start a list - it would be good to meet you guys again to discuss and drool over each others toys.

Cheers

Alex

(Deggers)

Yorkshire Area Rep, Skyline Owners Club

Deggers,

there is a large Supra meet on in Perth, Scotland that day, hope you get a good turnout but I will be expecting Monkey boy and the guys to come to Scotland and support the Club event.

There will however be some that can't make Scotland and I would hope they support you and your event. Thanks for the invite. i would have been there in the Aristo if not already committed.

Except RedM as he just likes staying local......

Guest Deggers

Perth, Scotland... that is a looong way. We drove down to Castle Combe last weekend and that was a slog in itself. I dont envy the drive to Perth :) Hope you have an excellent day there!

I'll be down at Rotorstock camping this weekend, so maybe run into some of you down there. (not literally)

:)

RedM - whos was the black Supra that turned up?

Guest Deggers

This one..

Liked the red contrast with leather trim in yours, but when I finally decide to dip the toe into Supra-ness I'll be after something a bit OTT, like this one, or full Veilside breakfast table spoiler.

http://www.eminenceimports.com/misc/meets/SOCmonthly/Dec2005/DSC01921.JPG

Guest Deggers

Just a quick update to let you know I have so far managed to post an invite to the following clubs and every one of them has responded with confirmation of attendance.... should be a cracking evening!

Skyline Owers Club, SO.COM, FTO Owners Club, GTR Register, GTO-UK, Supra MKIV Club, Mazdarotaryclub.com, JapClub, MR2 Owners Club, Lancer-Evo.net, Lancer Register

:D :d

Guest Deggers
ill probably attend mate, thanks for noticing my car :D

Its a very nice motor mate. See you there.

28 attendees confirmed so far [GRIN][/GRIN]

Guest Deggers

Current attendance frpm other clubs!

Weather looks good aswell!

Looking cosy

5 - SOC

3 - SO.COM

1 - GTR Register

5 - GTOOC

6 - Rotary Club

6 - JapClub

4 - FTO Owners Club