The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT MANUAL - 46k - 'possibly' selling??

DBR

now those of you after one of these rare beasts in such good nic dont get too excited cos im not deffinantly selling :tongue:

right situation being, im going for a bit of a business venture an not sure my beloved suup can be part of my life anymore:( :( :( , come on get those violins out, .... im just interested to see what sort of money the car will fetch to see if its the sort of money i cant turn down........

right the details, (this is the best condition UK TT i have seen in all my years of supra searching an ownership),

'96 UK TT - Completly Standard - 6 spd manual

-Silver with full black leather (leather roof lining - rare Toyota factory option)

-46,349 miles, with absolute full service history, 95% Toyota.

-All usual UK spec goodies, heated seats, front spoiler, glass headlights etc. (All in perfect working order)

-Near new tyres, roughly 3000 miles ago (Michelin pilot sports).

This car has been serviced on the dot with no exceptions, i also have v160 in the getrag box.

The only bad points are a couple of stone chips, an some slight curbing on the alloys other than that the car is absolutly mint, the car needs to be seen to appreciate its condition.

I searched for a manual uk in this condition for a 'LONG' time, so long that i gave up an got an auto instead.......(of coarse, sods law i baught an auto then found this manual pretty much straight away). I was offered £14.5k about 5/6 months ago but wasnt selling for love nor' money so turned it down, what do you guys reckon i could get for this car (baring in mind i am not in a rush to sell).

cheers........ sorry about the long dragging post :D

Dan

Sell it high. If the traders can still push cars out at prices similar to last year then so can individuals, especially if it's a quality example.

Too many people selling in a hurry or panicking when it's sat for months without a sniff have pushed prices down.

Daft innit?

imo the way things have gone in the last 6 months, i very much doubt you will see £14 for it now, its a shame but thats what has been happening now:(

i know the market seems to have dropped at the moment!?:rolleyes: .... but i have been seeing j-spec 6 spds going for around £12-13 still!!!!?, which have been much higher mileage, obviously no service history, and to be honest no where near the condition my cars is in. so surely mine must be worth 'alot' more being its a uk an its condition..............

i dont know if anyone on here remembers but someone came on here with a storm blue manual roughly same spec as mine an i believe that wnet for the 14-15k mark?