The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Road Day

DamanC

Well you guy's asked and i have followed orders.

At the weekend i went to check out another dyno, BB Performance tuning. After being up at silly 0'clock sunday morning and watching numerous nova's and burberry trimed saxo's farting out double figure power readings it turns out they dont have the kit to run auto supra's, great!

so, we wont be using them! Even if we buy a clio..........and am desperate......and its free! Quite simply their enhusiasm sucked. Anyways rant over time to get on

Im going to organise a rolling road/Dyno (call it what you will) day out. The tuners in question are engine advantages in witham. I believe affnell has delt with them in the past and has been a happy bunny. If they let me down then T&M in colchester can and will be able to sort us out.

Sunday the 11th of June looks to be a feasbale date unless there is a strong objection.

Runs should cost approximately £30 at EA and £20 at T&M.

I would like 20 cars to run ideally. Initially I am going to close this so that it is supra’s only, however if we struggle to make the numbers im sure we can open it up to other cars. I am yet to confirm what EA rollers will take, but im fairly sure they will be able to handle a fair old wack. Please show your interest below and any thoughts you may have towards this event :)

i'm going to this on 11 june wanna come £30 a go i think.

this is what i was sent by my m8 with a honda accord type r..Yo LD, there's a rolling road day on Sunday June 11th £30 a pop. I'm going, do you want to come along and get your beasty on the dyno

details?

Guest Hilbery

As long as my purchase of a Jap spec GZ tt Auto goes as planned next week I will be up for it! But details of where and meeting point if any would be great to know! Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all!!! Fingers crossed my purchase goes well!!! [GRIN][/GRIN]