The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Asking Price !!!!

Guest Dave1wall

Guest Dave1wall

Hi,

Need a bit of help, About to sell my beloved UK SPEC TT SUPRA but need some help with the asking price.

Features:

UK SPEC TT SUPRA

7 COLOUR FLIP PAINT

FULL VEILSIDE BODYKIT

LOWERED 45mm

TINTED WINDOWS

18" DEEP DISH ALLOYS

HKS SSQV DUMP VALVE

GREEN INDUCTION KIT

CRYSTAL CLEAR SIDE REPEATERS

HKS DRAGGER EXHAUST WITH 4" ALL THE WAY THROUGH

ALPINE CD/MP3 PLAYER WITH 12" VIBE AND SUB AMP

FALCON PREDATOR ALARM WITH PAGER CALL

58,000 on the clock, with TAX and MOT

AUTO VERSION

Good Service History, Recent in FEB 06 with cam belt changed at 50k

Excellent condition inside and out

Thats about it any ideas would be helpful cheers guys

supra 1.jpg

supra 2.jpg

supra8.jpg

Guest Dave1wall

Hi,

Sorry yeah she is a 1994 , L reg.

I really have no idea what to ask, I have had her a while so lost price of what the sell for.

Hi,

Sorry yeah she is a 1994 , L reg.

I really have no idea what to ask, I have had her a while so lost price of what the sell for.

Auto so i'm thinking between £11k and £13k depending on the condition of the car? Someone correct me :search:

Auto so i'm thinking between £11k and £13k depending on the condition of the car? Someone correct me :search:

I reckon that is very optimistic. It may be a UK spec but - it is an auto, it has a paint job that may not be to everyones taste, it has a VS kit that also may not be to everyones taste. IMHO, that is worth no more than 8k - 9k tops.

Guest Dave1wall

Cheers Guys you are already giving me some prices to think about.

Wanna hear a good reason for selling, Bought new house and cant get the Supra over the lip of the drive so would have to leave her out in the street all night.

Also Getting married in Aug so cash is a bit tight at the mo

Cheers Guys you are already giving me some prices to think about.

Wanna hear a good reason for selling, Bought new house and cant get the Supra over the lip of the drive so would have to leave her out in the street all night.

Also Getting married in Aug so cash is a bit tight at the mo

that's an awful reason mate. put off the marriage a bit longer and buy a different house!! :D

I reckon that is very optimistic. It may be a UK spec but - it is an auto, it has a paint job that may not be to everyones taste, it has a VS kit that also may not be to everyones taste. IMHO, that is worth no more than 8k - 9k tops.

your probably right there mate TBH - I was simply thinking of the availability of UK cars, not the mods as such. See, I knew I would be corrected :p

Guest martynd

just logged on. Im maybe thinking of selling my supra also. Any ideas on what to ask for the following;

UK car, 93L Twin Turbo, Black and a manual! Only mods are 18" wheels. 93k miles. Serviced by toyota and in good nick.

Any ideas?

Lay a new driveway.......

If selling it, I would expect to see a standard Auto up for 8-9K, you've thrown a lot of money at it, but as CJ has said, the colour and kit will limit the market substantially. You might be lucky and find the perfect buyer immediately. But I would not see it selling for more than 8-9K.

Well I remember hearing from a car trader on here, that if you wait long enough, youll sell anything.

True its not everyones taste, however for some one it will be the dream car. You will be able to sell it for a lot to THAT right person imo.

If it were me, and it you didnt need to flog it immediately, i would put it up for 11 maybe, then if no one takes it after 4 months drop it. :D