The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The girlfriend says we need Supra

Guest Just_Jay

Guest Just_Jay

So, the girlfriend has spoken and said that we need a supra, and that i've got to stop looking for an evo...

so, i'll have between 7k-10k to spend and prefer silver I guess, i've read the guide that's in the FAQ section.

Any idea's what I can expect for around this price?

How's the market moving at the minute?

Is my girlfriend on drugs tonight?

Thanks,

Jon.

7 - 10k will be you a nice car. what are you after? Manual or Auto, from price range and fact you were after a Evo its gonna be a TT :D

already modded or not? engine mods or looks?

Uk spec or Jap spec? (as there is a bargain uk spec being sold on here by a member at the moment!)

P.s your girlfriend has just seen the light before you do :D

Guest Flat4_ire

whats the story with all the guys on this forum being bitch whipped?? the amount of guys either buying or selling because the missus says so, LMAO you guys are unreal

Guest Flat4_ire
My Missus made me buy the Supra- I wanted an Esprit SE High Wing....

u guys are unreal! buy what u want, tell her to feck off with herself, dont believe what im hearing!!

Guest Just_Jay

She's just too good looking, I can't bear to argue with her! And at the end of theday, it'll be some of her money going on it, she'll be riding in it, so only fair.

As for what sort, I can't see mself driving an Auto so it'll be manual.

Would prefer the TT but need to check out insurance costs, was gonna be £1500 on the Evo so hoping it'll be around the same.

If it's modded would prefer looks wise, not worried about more power as it'll have more than enough in standard.

Will also be looking at ICE when I get it, In-Car PC platform most likely.

Guest gzaerojon
p.s. your bird rules :D

:yeahthat: although i would say "your bird rocks" as "rules" might suggest a certain trouser wearing responsibility :p

Guest Flat4_ire
cornflakes box with wheels and turbos!

ah no man , R34 GTR is some machine, looks good too but they are pricey feckers! i will have one, oh yes

Guest Flat4_ire
This is why i was askin you about importing last nite. Came across this...................

http://www.tau-sales.com/defaultMall/sitemap/XTMyCarDetail-Used.jsp?GoodsNo=098505

How much u reckon to get that over here for shipping/tax etc?

jesus thats 4,200,000 JPY! id have to register that in ireland first dude, which means i gotta pay 21% VAT, 10% duty and to register it here its 30% VRT!! theres 2 of them in ireland at the moment, 2002 for €64000!! id say u could probably get a nice 98 in the uk for 25k sterling??