The mkiv Supra Owners Club

shipping costs any idea

gdc

bought another house tom and its going to cost about 50000 to make good, and thats whith me having a building firm. house will be fab finished but love car and its killing me to sell, so might not, what ever happens will devo get another mate

Cool, the Aristo is mint though, you need to look at one it's a 4 door Supra with attitude.

that would keep wife happy for kids all the room/ but is that not like moving from radio 1 to radio 3, is it a age thing mate?:innocent:

They cost hell of a lot more to buy in the US dont they, i heard from reading supraforums they have real trouble registering them over there tho so tread carefully. Unless he'd be using it for track car, still be careful.

i know Tdr's brother on here he owns a GT4 and i was considering a few years back about going to live in the US but it all fell pearshaped, anyway was on about taking my car with me (if i bought one) and he told me that the US is a very very strict place and to import a car for that use as in day to day, it has to be stripped and rebuilt and i mean everything has to be stripped not just the engine, it might be worth checking out mate

that would keep wife happy for kids all the room/ but is that not like moving from radio 1 to radio 3, is it a age thing mate?:innocent:

Nah, I went from a NA (which I still love) to a TT Aristo, pushing 400 Horses.

Manual 6 Speed, one of 2 in the country. I'll show you some time. It's fun to drive and rare as Fcuk

Nah, I went from a NA (which I still love) to a TT Aristo, pushing 400 Horses.

Manual 6 Speed, one of 2 in the country. I'll show you some time. It's fun to drive and rare as Fcuk

i thought i might get a bite there mate, look forward to seeing it mate:d