The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk supra £4250................!

Guest Rash

Guest Rash

Advertised on the autotrader - just wondered if any1 knows of the car - wheels are distinctive....Here's the Ad:

115,000 miles, UK Model Twin Turbo. Full Spec. Red in colour. Full leather interior. Tinted rear and side windows. 18inch Allow wheels. Automatic Transmission. Alarm. Immobiliser. Electric windows/mirrors. Heated front passenger and driver seats. Cruise control. Electric controlled drivers seat. No engine mods. Great fast comfortable car. Road taxed til August 2006, MOT til Oct 2006. Looking for a quick sale. £4,250. ono

will be giving it a call in the morning as its too late to enquire now.

Rash.

Don't be blinded by the price.

If it's got damage due to neglect of previous owners it can cost ££££ to put right -and then you'll end up having spent £10K on the car.;)

Think about it: if it's going for £4K, then when was the last time it saw fresh synthetic oil? That's just one example.

Take someone with you who knows what they're doing.

Yeah, but one is a trade purchase, the other one is retail.

Retail, you always run the risk of a lunatic coming back with his ex-con friends to burn you down.

Trade, the whole transaction 'as is'

HMmmm No what I was saying was i DO know that car and I woudl not buy it!

Guest Rash

which is exactly why i posted this thread hoping some1 could shed some light on it...............

Martin i'd appreciate a PM re the Supra in question - what's wrong with it etc..?

It's a pal of mine that was interested in it but if you can save me a 200 miles trip one way i'd appreciate it..

Trying to contact the seller with no joy.... it may well be sold..

Rash.

Guest lloydmcc
IF**** I knew that car, and IF***** I were looking to buy it, I would pay around £2000 for it ;)

i understood what u meant mate