The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Official member - picked uo the Supra

Feakins

Hey guys, picked up my supra from Jurgen today so am finally a full member. 5 Hour drive home but was well worth it. Hopefully see you all at some meets, am going to the Southend one hopefully at the weekend.

Will write all about Jurgens top service when I'm not so tired! Will try and get some pics too.

Thanks

Yeah brilliant, pretty dirty now after the 350 mile drive home but running very nice. Going well on petrol too. Getting alarm and service done next week. Wierd going so fast when its so quiet.

:thumbs: Great which alarm are you going for?:hijack:Is the general consensus the Toad one the best one for the money, forgotten the model number A160 or something?

Usually go for cliffords but yeah Matt Harwood is doing a good price for the Toad Ai606. O yeah went passed Jurgens house and saw the Trial supra and it looked mental.

You waiting for the documents before you pick it up Friday?

Good chap is Jurgen, I pick mine up from him on Friday (fingers crossed).

Car looks good too mate :thumbs:

And she looks gorgeous in the Flesh............ Strange seating too!

:welcome: Feakins, If you'd been around yesterday we were all at Jurgens brothers Autosports store with loads of Digital Camera's could have posted some pics for you.

I was there for about 5 mins at 11. I saw a silver supra that just left possibly a member here, had TRD wing and facelift lights I think.

just missed you then, I was doing some jobs on the Aristo, then a photo shoot.