The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Day Trip To Calais / Lille

Earthrokka

SUN 04/05/03 Bank Holiday w/end. :D

It 's on again :p We are going to be at least 4 Supraz with attitude doing this.

The invite iz and as always open to all .. options for crossing the chanel are:

Le SHUTTLE :cool: / Seacat Hoverspeed :D / or last n' by every means least the 'ol P&O Stena which now has RAC breakdown cover.. :p

If we book well in advance, then we could get a better price for group booking :sly:

We do speak the lingo in case anyone is worried about that :baa:

Peace

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Earthrokka

SUN 04/05/03 Bank Holiday w/end. :D

It 's on again :p We are going to be at least 4 Supraz with attitude doing this.

The invite iz and as always open to all .. options for crossing the chanel are:

Le SHUTTLE :cool: / Seacat Hoverspeed :D / or last n' by every means least the 'ol P&O Stena which now has RAC breakdown cover.. :p

If we book well in advance, then we could get a better price for group booking :sly:

We do speak the lingo in case anyone is worried about that :baa:

Peace

I am definitely up for this as my wine cellar is running a bit low:p

Rgds,

Originally posted by Terminator

I guess stocking up in the MKIV means you have a small cellar;)

Anyone want to borrow a LWB transit:alien:

Actually, my master plan was to use multiple MKIVs for the transportation of my booze so come on guys sign up for this trip!..............Oh alright then, the cellar is small but it's not the size of the cellar that counts it's how you stock it. So there!.:moo:

Rgds,

Ok Raoul,

i` ll help u :p .. i had a quote from those blood suckers LE SHUTTLE n` it was 47 squid for a day trip..for group booking it` a little cheaper..like 40 or so.. :D

I` m in Cancun right now :D :cool: :p `n I can see plenty `of punani that i could deal with :sex: but da misus is here

watching me like a hawk :sly:

eeezzzy now.... love da beach tho`

• 2 weeks later...

:)

could be up for this. Meet u on the shuttle at Ashford which is 30mins from my door.

Costs etc nearer the time a' - what's the deadline?

PS: Last time over - on a bike I 'out of 8 bikes' - was had for 1700 swiss francs for 90 in a 50 - clear three lane motor way 2...!

Just before we were all hitting 170-80 on - now my Castrol Honda SP1 has gone to to the heavens above follwing a lampost which ran in front of me!

So - perhaps a kitty for speeding fines for the group!!!!!!!! Mind you the swiss are way harder than the french on this subject!:innocent:

Mid, if your interested, all I know is that we'll be planning on getting the 10:45 skuttle, so me and Earth Rokka will be leaving the London facility prob around 8-:30'ish, gives us plenty of time to get down there, thats all I know so far..........

Right, spoke to Earth, the cost for the skuttle is £25 return, we are planning on getting the 11:30 over there, so we will all meet at Earths place in sunbury around 08:30, he will have to pay for the cost on his credit card until the day when we all meet and can pay him back so we need to know numbers, do the usual cut 'n' paste thing to keep it tidy. The plan is to go over stock up on some booze, then go for a bit of a cruise around frog land, get a bite to eat, something to drink, and prob come back on the skuttle around 19:30'ish getting back home for no later than 22:00. We need to know numbers latest by the 10th, although by the 6th would garantee us getting it at £25, normally I think its £30 - £40, not sure though.

Names:

Ash + Clair