The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Video Sup v RS4

steb9780

Guest Flat4_ire
Outhandled it on the bends as well

supra was handed its ass everywhere there really wasnt it? but things like price wud put u off that RS4 ;) good for a station wagon though! feckin quick car!

Guest Flat4_ire
Bends? Its all autobahn. Naff exhaust on that Supra tho, wtf is it!? :lol:

true, awful exhaust on the supra, looks like an ashley backbox! lol

Guest Flat4_ire
Theres a few bits of interchange and on and off the motorway bits that the back end of the supra wobbles about on but the RS4 just wangs off round

True Words, that rs4 has the best of everything, still the supra doesnt do bad, gotta be fair to both cars

Guest Flat4_ire
Its the back end track on that RS4 I was surprised by. I wasn't expecting the wheels to be so far apart. With the heritage of the killer RS6 the 4 just wasn't gonna be a duffer. I can't wait to have a looksee at an RS8

hmm hardly gonna be an rs8 is there? cant see them upping the power that much, can they produce a road legal reliable every day 600bhp+ car?

hmm hardly gonna be an rs8 is there? cant see them upping the power that much, can they produce a road legal reliable every day 600bhp+ car?

Mate their last sooped up 8 wasnt that far off the mark. Its got a humungous V8 in it AFAIK and a turbo or 2 would see a factory standard 600 brake saloon no bothers.

my mate works for audi and an RS8 is in the pipeline (not to far off) everytime i see him thats all i heare about is bloody audi

Guest Flat4_ire
Mate their last sooped up 8 wasnt that far off the mark. Its got a humungous V8 in it AFAIK and a turbo or 2 would see a factory standard 600 brake saloon no bothers.

jesus, what lunatic is gonna buy one of these! lol

jesus, what lunatic is gonna buy one of these! lol

The Germans are in a big ass power war at the moment- 600bhp factory saloons grow on trees there. As soon as Merc build a stronger gearbox I reckon they'll release a hi-po SL coupe that makes the SL65AMG look pedestrian in comparison.