The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash respray

miko_supra

what ever you do try isopropyl alcohol, as with that stuff it just melts the rubber stuff off and you will be able to do the whole lot quicker than what you can do the ashtray in with wet and dry as with paper it takes hours and i mean hours, but with isopropyl alcohol you will be able to do the whole dash in 1 or 2 hours thats it

what ever you do try isopropyl alcohol, as with that stuff it just melts the rubber stuff off and you will be able to do the whole lot quicker than what you can do the ashtray in with wet and dry as with paper it takes hours and i mean hours, but with isopropyl alcohol you will be able to do the whole dash in 1 or 2 hours thats it

Can you buy this in B+Q?

Can you buy this in B+Q?

i dunno mate as my future father in law gets it mail order through his trade, but maplin sells it, but make sure its not the spray stuff you get, you can get it in a metal tin as you have to pour it on then leave, but dont use to much as to waste it if you knwo what i mean

or send them to lovatt as above he has been used before and so far good results,

isopropyl just melts it but its still a pain in the ass but if your ok with putting in some elbow grease to rub it off then you will be fine

Cheers for the replys guys... i would get it proffesionally done, but its over a ton. And its really something that i wnna do when im bored one weekend and have a few quid to spend on the necessary bits. What do you mean by the rubber stuff that needs taking off?

the standard panels have a kinda rubbery coating.

I know what you mean about a job you can do when you are bored one weekend, a tempted to do mine but not sure on finish and colour yet.

Probably go for matt finish either dark grey or black, but maybe a graphite finish might look good also

instead of you chasing me all over the bbs like a little net warrior and putting a link in your sig (i thought that was quite funny) why dont you come and meet me face to face like a man as i dont like your attempt at bullying me

all this becasue you are to stupid to understand simple words and fit 3 bolts into a headlight

i let have let you have your say long enough,

now put up or shut up Imi

instead of you chasing me all over the bbs like a little net warrior and putting a link in your sig (i thought that was quite funny) why dont you come and meet me face to face like a man as i dont like your attempt at bullying me

all this becasue you are to stupid to understand simple words and fit 3 bolts into a headlight

i let have let you have your say long enough,

now put up or shut up Imi

No intentions of turning this thread into a :duel:, simply highlighting the fact that you f..ked up my lights and cost me a lot of money and time. not to mention the audacity to use language like that, youre doing no favours for yourself. very shameful and unprofessional.

I gave you three chances to redeem yourself, each time you let me down...the offer is still open for you to sort it out and get your act together...but you wont accept that you are shit at doing lights..

I havent got time to drive all the way up for you to fix your own f..k up. You are more than welcome to come down to london and sort it out - MAN TO MAN - jungle talk is it... lol

- My comment was for the benefit of a fellow member, if you are unhappy about the negative publicity then why f..k up in the 1st place....as far as I am concerned, its my hard earned cash that you wasted, my time that you wasted and the disrespectful language in inexcusable.....