The mkiv Supra Owners Club

photo shoot/video mess about day (derbyshire)

mr2_turbo

had a talk to tom on msn and was having a chat about the vids from the cat and fiddle day and tom came up with the idea of just going out and getting some footage for the laugh.

then i thought why not have a few of us take loads of photos in some nice spots, loads of videos and get them on the forums afterward. could be a laugh.

there would be no planned route just meet up somewhere and potter about looking for places to film.

this would be weather dependent i.e. dry.

looking at the 28th of this month which is a sunday but havent got a time or meeting place yet.

cool, got about 5 people interested now and im trying to talk rob to come in his supra now its back on the road.

its all weather dependent though so if it wet then we wont be doing it.

looking at a meeting place at the moment, so far we have had near bakewell or cat and fiddle and suggestions. any ideas.

this wont really be a drive out more a mess about day finding places where we can get good footage and photos and spending time to make sure it turns out good.

walkie talkies would be handy aswell a couple of us have them so if you do aswell bring it down.

right we are meeting at haddon hall carpark in bakewell at 11am. it on the a6 on your right hand side as you come out of bakewell towards matlock.

weve also got a nice road in mind but obviously wont be staying there all day.

if thats too early for some people then i will put my mobile number on here so they can ring me to meet somewhere else later on in the day.

another reminder though that if the weather is rubbish then we wont be doing it so may be best to check on here before you set off to make sure its going ahead or not.

kind regards

alex.

its dead easy to find mate. if you head along the a6 which is the main road that runs through belper,matlock,bakewell and buxton until your inbetween bakewell and matlock look for a gravelly carpark right next to the road.

otherwise just give me a call when your near and ill guide you the rest of the way.

more on the list. weather is looking good too :cool:

alex - mr2 turbo

rob - supra tt

rays the roof - supra na

lee - mr2 turbo

tom - mr2 turbo

phil - audi a4 1.8t

mybrainhurts - celica gt4

mk47 - supra na

SupraStar - supra na

steve - mr2 turbo

nick - lotus elise

ok, it looks like i will be able to come along to this as the g/f is feeling better. I will be coming from derby town center and the only places I know are where the town center is, where the wyvern trading estate is and where the meteor center is. Other than that im lost...

bring a map with you and head over to matlock.

up the a38 get off at ripley then follow the a6 through matlock bath.

alternatively get off at alfreton but that may be a bit more complicated.

actually we could meet you abit later just off of a38 but would be about 1 ish.

im sure you can find your way onto the a6 as its the main road in derbyshire.

alex - mr2 turbo

rob - supra tt

rays the roof - supra na

lee - mr2 turbo

tom - mr2 turbo

phil - audi a4 1.8t

mk47 - supra na

SupraStar - supra na

steve - mr2 turbo

nick - lotus elise

uk-rich- single turbo supra

depends on weather, and if i can drag my arse out of bed (on nights sat night!)

this looks like it could turn out to be a cracker of a day.

alex - mr2 turbo

rob - supra tt

rays the roof - supra na

lee - mr2 turbo

tom - mr2 turbo

phil - audi a4 1.8 turbo s-line

mk47 - supra na

SupraStar - supra na

steve - mr2 turbo

nick - lotus elise

kippax - TVR Tuscan

uk-rich - single turbo supra

note the tvr tuscan on the list :cool:

Guest mk47

im gonna have to pull out am afraid- unless your all gonna be around at 6? i got work till 5pm just been called in last min, so if your about at 6 i can drive up :)

sorry to see a couple cant make it. doubt we will still be out at 6 but you never know.

had the mr2s saying there not coming aswell as the weather is rubbish but every report ive seen says its going to be good tommorow so its still going ahead.

ill post on here in the morning once i see the weather for myself if we arent doing it but as far as i can see it will be going ahead.

if anyone wants my mobile no. then send me pm and ill send it over to you.