The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Select Few!!!

Peter P

Hey All,

Seems the right region for this!!

On 1st July (will confirm the date but pretty sure that's the one!) the local school near my bro in Birling, Kent is having an open day and he suggested a few Supra's attend to give the kids something to look at! :D

Probably only be for a few hours but would be great to show the kids what a REAL performance car looks like!! ;)

I'll supply better details once I have a chance to catch up with him but just wondered if I could count on any of you to help out? Should be a bit of fun and would look superb in contrast to the usual toot at these kinda things!!! :D

Let me know please guys & girls!!

Cheers,

Pete :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BELIEVE ME - I thought of this and reckon the barbed-wire fence, security guards and the Rotties will be enough discouragemnt!! ;) :D

No seriously, I can try to get a section cut-off with some rope or tape to prevent anyone getting to close for comfort!! :D

Pete

Cheers Adam so far then we have:

1. Peter P

2. Adam

Ideally looking for a minimum of 3 please guys and girls!

The event is running from approx 12pm to 4pm and we have now been added to the fliers and given a separate pitch to set the cars up.

Would be a good opportunity to meet a few of you and maybe convince you to attend the Wendens Ambo Meet i'm hosting down in Elmdon which is only an hour and a bit from Birling/Kent.

At the end of the day, the kids will really enjoy something like this and it may help convince them that Ferrari and Porsche aren't necessarily the only cool fast performance cars!! :D

I may be able to convince Steve L to join me but I think he has a BBQ that day! :rolleyes:

Saturday 1st July - 12 till 4pm

Let me know please guys and girls!

Cheers,

1. Peter P

2. Adam

3. ChrisSZ

If you can make it Chris that would help out a lot m8 as it looks like we are going to struggle without you!! ;)

3 is fine so if your ok as well Adam then that'll do us nicely!

Cheers guys and i'll keep you posted if anything develops/changes before the 1st July.

Thanks again,

Pete :D

Guys that's awesome and as mentioned earlier would be great if you can all attend to give the kids a really top notch show!! :)

I will get the postcode details sorted ASAP (speak to my bro at lunchtime today) and stick them up for you guys to checkout.

I can tell you it's 5mins from Junction 3 of the M20 close to West Malling which should be traceable but can do a postcode for more accurate location.

Gamer, Muffleman, toyotatom would really be good if you can make it to make this more of a show/meet and yes i'm sure there will be a burger van or bbq there somewhere toyotatom!! ;) we all gotta eat right! :D

If Burt and Klump are available as well then get them signed up!! We could see an awesome turnout and something to really get the sleepy villagers pulses racing!! ;) :D

Let me know guys and keep up the cheerleading please Adam!! ;) You will appreciate how awesome 8/10 Supes on show in Birling will be!! :D

Pete

Right this is actually my bro's house postcode but it's literally 200 yards down the road and is fine as a meet point: ME19 5JR

toyotatom - If you can use your charm on the admin lady it'd be great as I say if we aim for say 8/10 then that's plenty but as we are talking about 4 weeks time no doubt things may crop up and mean people can't make it but hopefully that's enough notice for people to re-arrange things if possible.

There will be a BBQ on the day and a beer tent so that side of things looks covered! ;)

The event itself is due to run from 12 - 4 (don't quote me on that as my bro is going to double check but he thinks that's what they agreed) so I reckon if we aim to meet for say 10am that will give us some time to do final cleaning and get the cars parked up etc.

If anyone need further info just post up here or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks guys for the support and hopefully see you all in just under a month's time!