The mkiv Supra Owners Club

elephant car insurance

Guest lloydmcc

Guest lloydmcc

is the policy holder on a fll comp cover of a supra covered third party fire and theft

got and argument going on

mac

OK, slow down there bud... not making a lot of sense..

If someone is covered fully comp on a Supra, are they covered TP on other vehicles?

Usually yes, but it depends on the insurer...

If thats the case... Your only covered if your over 25 ... well thats what they told me!

I used to be with them and it stated that I would be covered to drive other cars 3rd party only "under certain circumstances" (That's the actual wording on the policy!). It also had a clause that the other vehicle had to have its own insurance policy.

That said, there does seem to be some variation between policies, see the thread by Jazz1 in members section.

If you are covered fully comp on your own insurance policy and are over 25 then you should be covered to drive any other vehicle THIRD PARTY ONLY (other vehicle must have insurance running on it obviously). Elephant print it on the bottom right of the Certificate of Insurance if you are covered for this.