The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lambada sensor

Guest lloydmcc

Off hand does anyone know the part no for a 94 J spec O2 sensor and where's the quickest, easiest place to get one this week!! Cheers:search:

do a search for Steve Manley, he should be able to sort you out i think mate.

Off hand does anyone know the part no for a 94 J spec O2 sensor and where's the quickest, easiest place to get one this week!! Cheers:search:

You'll need to specify which engine it is for as the NA, early TT and VVTi Supras all use different part number, the NA uses 2 x O2 sensors.

See part numbers attached, if you need urgently try your local dealer. If you want the best price, but can wait a few weeks try me :)

Picture 1.png

Okie Dokie got my old one out but and it has the following part no-s listed.

It's a 94 Aero TT

Toyota- 89465- 14170

ND- 065500- 7681

four wires- 2 x black, 1 x white, 1 x blue with flange holes 45mm apart.

No gasket present either which I suppose doesn't help.

These numbers appear completely different to those on other searches I've tried.

Anyone with price and delivery time or should I speak to Mr T etc.

many thanks;)

Okie Dokie got my old one out but and it has the following part no-s listed.

It's a 94 Aero TT

Toyota- 89465- 14170

ND- 065500- 7681

four wires- 2 x black, 1 x white, 1 x blue with flange holes 45mm apart.

No gasket present either which I suppose doesn't help.

These numbers appear completely different to those on other searches I've tried.

Anyone with price and delivery time or should I speak to Mr T etc.

many thanks;)

Are you in the UK? I cannot find any reference to that part number on the Toyota EPC, if your car is a 94 J-spec TT, then the correct part number for the oxygen sensor is 89465-19635.

These are over £100 each in the UK I believe, I can supply for £75 including postage, but it would take a few weeks to order from Japan.

Ya in the UK. May take you up on that offer come Monday. It may well be the car has had the wrong one fitted. Overfuelling badly. 109 miles for £50 of petrol and not really driving hard etc......... 1994 Jspec tt aero........ Tried loads of on line dealers in last day and part no doesn't come up. Don't really want to fit an aftermarket one etc......

Please Help!

Is the O2 sensor held on by the 2 bolts either side on the flange?

I have a rather crude flange attatched to a decat pipe i've had collecting dust that my m8 is fitting on his car tomorrow, it has a bolt screwed into it and was wondering if the O2 sensor screws in as well as bolts on?:rolleyes:

Thanks Nic! Saves me breaking a rusty bolt just to have a look. It's maybe a rather crude flange that has been put on with unsuitable bolt clearance we'll tap custom threads and replace bolts i think.

Servicing both cars as we speak and wondered if it maybe advantageous to order new sensors in while we're at it? Would it make any difference?

Cheers.

If the sensor hasn't been changed for a few years, it would definitely be worth replacing with a new one. I recently replaced mine and the car is noticeably smoother at low rpms and fuel economy has increased.

A new O2 sensor should pay for itself in fuel saving after a few months of driving.

Well, it ain't broke however, it couldn't hurt! so i'l put it on my 'things to look out for' list.

Any traders here (or even yourself Nic) that can supply this sensor? Prices to please.:)

I can supply a new O2 sensor for £75 including postage, I'd need to order form Japan though, which would take a few weeks.