The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Claudia's Gone ...

penguin

well shes going to a very very good home :) so its not that heartbreaking - but watching someone else drive off with it was....... well.... weird :confused: oh and it went to a fellow member on here who shall be introducing himself soon :)

not another house ..... yet :blush:

yippeeeeee:d i felt terrible driving away but then i couldnt see out past the wiper blade as it had started raining lol i drove the whole way to liverpool with a blurry window lol 6 quid later i was sorted:d wat can i say claudia is an amazing machine and i have had a constant grin on my face since i got her

me and my mate cruised to liverpool were he bought a very mint 1994 avis blue M3 (THE ENEMY) dont worry i dusted his doors:eyebrows: we cruised nicely up to carlisle then onto stranrear for the 11 o clock sailing to belfast when trouble lurked in a lane way beside a field:wtf: the monkeys were sitting in a un marked mercedes 320 c class vroom lol me and the m3 over took 2 cars on a straight stretch of road :banghead: he was clocked at 91 mph in a 60 mph zone:eek: they pulled us in and are doing him for speeding even though there was nout dangerous for wat he done :( then they got me and gave me a 60 quid fine for no road tax:angrymod: i was a few mile from freedom and they wouldnt giv me a by ball lol

but anyway back to claudia im getting tortured to take people drives here there and everywere lol i told them all to fu3k off i have a few plans for the car and cant wait to start them:d

it was nice to meet ya yesterday