The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noobie!

Guest Ikari

Guest Ikari

Hello everyone,

How are you all doing? Well I’ve finally managed to do it! I’ve got my grubby little hands on a lovely MkIV Supra!

Just thought I’d check in on the site as I plan to join this exclusive club as soon as possible. ;)

Now, I’ve bought an M reg Silver N/A Auto…..I know what your all saying ‘Noobs car’ haha, well I thought it was a good starting point for someone who hardly knows anything about them!

Anyway it was £2900 and only has 44450 on the clock! All legit! One of my mates had it in his garage for months waiting for me to sell my old car and buy it off him.

It’s totally standard, wheels, exhaust, well everything just call me Standagashi! :) I’m well chuffed with the car though really solid not a mark on it really so I figure I got a bargain what do you reckon?

Just looking around the site I can tell you guys are serious about your Supras so I figured this would be a great place to plant myself.

I’ll apologize now if I pester anyone for information, I will get better honest.

Oh yeah just thought I’d put a shout out to my mate who is an owners club member and recently had a little accident in his black twin turbo that is currently being fixed, thanks for all you help mate.

Ok I’ll leave you guys and girls to your business, good to be here.

:)

Ikari.

Hi Rich

Thanks for the shout out mate. Ive seen this car and it looks lovely...

I always said if your not going to buy it for that then I will. Its worth double that I reckon. A real minter....

Speak to you soon buddy!

Nick

Welcome aboard mate and congratulations, the people here are very helpful I've found. You'll probably find that that most normal questions have been answered before; the forum search utility is actually rather good compared to others I've used before. :)

Guest Ikari

Hey everyone, cheers for the warm welcome your too kind. ;)

Yeah I’m chuffed with the price, to be fair the only reason it’s so cheap is because my mate who I bought it off bought a blooming Porsche Boxster S!

So he was trying to sell his Soop for ages because he wasn’t using it at all and just got time wasters, so he figured he’d rather have it going to a good home (I.e. Me! Haha) and gave it to be for way below asking price. (So chin up Supra-Man you own a Supra so it can never be worthless!!! ;)

I had an N Reg White MX3 V6 to sell first though, but managed to get the asking price for that due to some mods I made:

Dropped it 40mm, £600 custom built Billstein (Spelling?) dampers, sports springs, 17 inch studded Migla M Evo 1000 alloys and a nice £240 Laser back box all work done by Demon Tweeks….basically the mods sold it for me after 5 years! Guy who bought it didn’t even drive it! To be fair it was a great car in really good condition so £1800 was a good price.

But anyway enough about Mazdas! that car was nothing compared to the Supra…..wanted one for ages, so now I can start modding all over again hopefully with the help of you guys (And girls) and your expert knowledge I won’t make a hash of it! ;)

Oh yeah, only got the car on Sunday! And it’s rained ever since apart from one morning and today……so today was the first real opportunity to open her up….oh my….haha a couple of other cars felt the wrath this morning on the trip to work I can tell you! Haha

:)

Welcome! The N/A is still a good car. I have one. I used to take note of all the NA vs TT (vs big T!) debates, but now I don't. Trying to decide what the best car is, is like saying "what's the best computer for me to buy?" Well, it depends what you want to use it for. My rover metro is the best car for me for some of my journeys!

Welcome! The N/A is still a good car. I have one. I used to take note of all the NA vs TT (vs big T!) debates, but now I don't. Trying to decide what the best car is, is like saying "what's the best computer for me to buy?" Well, it depends what you want to use it for. My rover metro is the best car for me for some of my journeys!

agree with most of that, but don,t think anyone would pinch a pic of the metro, and put it on a dating website to pose with:d

don't think anyone would pinch a pic of the metro, and put it on a dating website to pose with:d

:D You've got me thinking! If I didn't have a girlfriend, I think I would try that. I'd like to see how much response I get!

[hijack] How many people have used their cars to pull ladies?