The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Turbofit

Class One

Cheers Greg Sam & the team for getting me out of a spot and sorting the car for me today.

Arranged to have a 4" s/s cat back pipe fitted to replace my rusty old one at short notice for the mot, did a quick oil/plugs service and fitted some dodgy gauges for me ;) :D

And they arranged to get my mot sorted as we missed the appointed slot due to unforeseen circumstances.

So big thanks once again from another satisfied customer.

Guest gzaerojon

Top Job :thumbs:

im looking forward to having mine done now, they really are a top bunch up there

nice to meet you today Dug :D

don't tell the boss i was bunking off ;)

Well here are the pictures Doug took of his new toy :D So did you make it to work on time??

Jon, very nice to meet you today. Still think you should spray the rest of your car to match the bumper :D

Gary, you'll be very pleased when you get the car back. It's all blinged up now and just needs a tweak or 2 and it's done. :D Love all that blue going on.

CJ, i still have those pictures in my bag for you.

ex01.jpg

ex02.jpg

:D

Well here are the pictures Doug took of his new toy :D So did you make it to work on time??

Jon, very nice to meet you today. Still think you should spray the rest of your car to match the bumper :D

Gary, you'll be very pleased when you get the car back. It's all blinged up now and just needs a tweak or 2 and it's done. :D Love all that blue going on.

CJ, i still have those pictures in my bag for you.

blue you are joking its supposed to be canary yellow

The new and shiney section was the bit that was fabricated today.the bit into the backbox although not shiney is actually fine.

4" marine grade stainless steel. Just got to get rid of those cats now.

James, didn't go in, got last minute leave! :D

Guest gzaerojon

shut it you :p nice to to meet you mate, did you rain clear enough to halfrauds the rest of your engine bay? :D