The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car feels like new :)

Max Headroom

Just had the stock suspension, which was shot, uprated to Bilsteins shocks and eibach spring along with the wheel tracking being done. This with the 2nd decat being done has made the car feel like new. All I need now is my RSR exhaust to turn up and I will be in heaven.:) :)

Took her out last night on a nice twisty bit of road and the difference was astounding. More responsive in lower revs, stuck to the road and made me feel more confident. :) :)

Guest sunnyG83

Just a quick question for you mate, how much did the set cost you and from where.

CarlOs: Just seen the post with your picture and just wondered if the UK-Spec Supra you drove felt nearly as high as your underwear did :p

Just a quick question for you mate, how much did the set cost you and from where.

CarlOs: Just seen the post with your picture and just wondered if the UK-Spec Supra you drove felt nearly as high as your underwear did :p

hah rofl :D

good suspension really makes the car very positive and driveable, like a proper sports car. I can't relate to people when they say the car feels vague, doesn't handle well etc but then I've never driven a supra with standard suspension anyway

good suspension really makes the car very positive and driveable, like a proper sports car. I can't relate to people when they say the car feels vague, doesn't handle well etc but then I've never driven a supra with standard suspension anyway

Im converted, not going back to the stock setup:cool:

Well, they asked me to distribute for them in the UK, I can hardly say no can I... They are next to impossible to get from Japan anyway so I thought if I start ordering them in quantity they may pull their finger out.

They will be cheap though - I promise :)

Gaz.

Just had the stock suspension, which was shot, uprated to Bilsteins shocks and eibach spring along with the wheel tracking being done.

Hi mate,

Did you replace any other bits, or just the dampers & springs? I'm doing mine soon and don't know if I need any other new bits from Toyota to do the job 100%. I've got new top mounts, rubber gaiters & bump stops. Anything else?

cheers

Hi mate,

Did you replace any other bits, or just the dampers & springs? I'm doing mine soon and don't know if I need any other new bits from Toyota to do the job 100%. I've got new top mounts, rubber gaiters & bump stops. Anything else?

cheers

Just the dampers and springs, the billies went straight on, no problem. They use the OE top mounts.

Hi mate,

cheers

How much were ur top mounts?

Also do Toyota do a Billstein Uprage? (only shocks)

How much were ur top mounts?

Also do Toyota do a Billstein Uprage? (only shocks)

I sell top mounts for £38 each front and £35 each rear, plus postage.

Bilstein dampers were a performance upgrade on the early models and came as standard on some of the late. The Bilstein dampers are some of the best road dampers you can fit on a Supra, good balance between ride quality and performance. I can supply from £374 including delivery for a set of 4.

Hi mate,

cheers

Jon, you should have everyting you need (except springs) to upgrade your suspension. I'm sure you're going to be very happy with the results :)