The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pictures... Scandal!!!

BURT

Well i really cant believe this.. and i had to see it too believe it....

A fellow club member emailed be today Telling me that my car is being used in a personal profile For Jazz1 from this o/c...

Forgive me if you think i'm blowing a little hot here but i really am pissed off that he is using my car to make himself look good on a single/Dating website... i had to log on to see this and well... have a look for yourselves.

Not only is this may car but ther are also two others in the pics,clearly displaying number plates.... How clever is that??

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayGallery.do?userid=28909692&pic=9

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps a little underhand but to be fair I can't see where he is claiming it is his car and he has made no secret about how much he likes it. Now I know for a fact there are pictures of my car on public photo sites no doubt there are a few more of yours.

I really don't undertsand the No plate bit though I know you are refering to cloning but it doesn't take much to find a number plate for a black supra. If I wanted to clone a silver supra for example I would just sign up to this forum and they could go to either of our galleries and away you go

True Ian, but he has his own supra at the end of the day.

C'mon guys. It is hardly a criminal offence now is it? My old car appears all over the internet and I never gave permission once. Gamer recently had his used by a brake company. It happens all the time. I would take it as a kind of compliment. :)

lets not lower the tone with willy gags :D

you mean lie more like :D

My view, is be flattered at end of day its only a pic, there is gonna be pics of your car out there used all over the shop im sorry Burt its true, youve been to many meets so loads of photo's will of been taken and some people will be using it.