The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet 4 june

sim

the june brighton meet is near .stanmer park lewes road brighton please put your names down on the calendar whos ettending. if theres no objections i would like to move it from 2 to 1 pm so that we can eat at the jugs at kingston . becouse we got there to late to eat on the may meet

Guest gzaerojon
how slim is that mate;) may be next month vanessa

car's getting painted monday 5th june and tuesday 6th june then booked into turbofit on friday 9th june

aiming for the car to be on the road saturday the 3rd june (but multi coloured) :D

im pushing it i think, but its worth a try :)

Guest gzaerojon

deffinatly cant make this now :( the wheels i got from the states are only being sent this friday... unless the plane lands in my garden i dont think i'll have them in time :(

Guest gzaerojon
obviously !! only if it is ok with those that were going and doesnt prove an inconvience anybody , whatever was just a thought ?

looking at this thread there doesn't seem to be that many people going so far, maybe its early days??

i've not done a brighton meet yet so it would be nice to do it this time, and the following sunday will be only 2 days after getting her back on the road (not driven her since november:()