The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good JAPANESE agents for direct Supra import to the UK

and1c

ok guys and gals :D

Can anyone point me in the direction of any reliable tried and tested agents in Japan who can go the the acution on my behalf...vire the car....do the deal etc etc

Reason I ask is that due to just buying a new house and some other stuff going on my budget has dropped from the very comfy UK TT manual level (single turbo hopefully) it was at...

Now Im looking at the 8k marker (maybe a bit more :D ) and I must have a manual for my plans for the car initially (1/4m) and as I prefer them

The only way I can do this really is a direct import so Im probing for info here before I start ringing around "over there" so to speak :eyebrows:

THANKS IN ADVANCE

If you ask around the forum there are many happy customers of Jurgen. IMHO, I prefer to deal with people I can talk to and even visit if needed. I also prefer that person to be here in the UK if anything goes awry.

I reckon there are a few people on here who might argue that point. :)

Oh dear :(

Not so promising after all :(

Can you elaborate a bit please mate??

I have spoken to Jurgen in the recent past as I very nearly bought a car off him but I had about £7k ++ more in my budget for the car then.

He seems a very reliable and decent bloke and I would definately buy off him but personal import will save me the ££ to mean I can get a good spec manual 6 speed which is why I have to take that route unfortunately.....

or I would buy through him without hesitation.

I think my post may have been misinterpreted there. I meant that the claim that the chap was the best you can get is a bit silly really. If you ask the people who bought off jurgen i am sure all would agree that his service etc is second to none. So to come out with a sweeping statement like the above really is a bit OTT.

I think my post may have been misinterpreted there. I meant that the claim that the chap was the best you can get is a bit silly really. If you ask the people who bought off jurgen i am sure all would agree that his service etc is second to none. So to come out with a sweeping statement like the above really is a bit OTT.
I have to agree. I've never heard of them before. Yet I've heard nothing but good comments about Jurgen. That's not to say there is anything wrong with them and that you shouldn't enquire with them. It just means I've not heard any good or bad comments about them.

Thanks guys......

This is what Im after :D .....Have you dealt with this place personally or how do you know they are so good if you dont mind me asking?

TIA

Yes I dealt with them, and actually dealing with them again now, my supra is coming next week from them guys and cant wait.

They are the cheapest but the best quality, I recommend them mate.

thanks for the support lads if your budget is 8k i will have to find a car for on the road for 7.5k and i will charge my £500 fee for the full scenario.

i have a members car come in and it needed new clutch as it was slighlty slipping so i fitted him a brand new one at my cost and ended up making nothing:( .

give me a ring if u need any info or email me at info@jm-imports u give me your budget and i will buy the best i can for your money.:)

thanks for the support lads if your budget is 8k i will have to find a car for on the road for 7.5k and i will charge my £500 fee for the full scenario.

i have a members car come in and it needed new clutch as it was slighlty slipping so i fitted him a brand new one at my cost and ended up making nothing:( .

give me a ring if u need any info or email me at info@jm-imports u give me your budget and i will buy the best i can for your money.:)

thats very nice of you jurgen, it shouldnt be your responsibility to replace the clutch

thats very nice of you jurgen, it shouldnt be your responsibility to replace the clutch

the guy wanted a nice car with no problems and i dont want him to have too replace the clutch in a month or two as it is slipping slightly, so i just cut my losses and bought a him new one :) you win some you lose some i rather be him be happy.:)

the guy wanted a nice car with no problems and i dont want him to have too replace the clutch in a month or two as it is slipping slightly, so i just cut my losses and bought a him new one :) you win some you lose some i rather be him be happy.:)

Superb service :clap: