The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra single guide

GeordieSteve

Why has the stock system suddenly found such disfavour? I predict cracked turbo manifolds and lots of engine rebuilds coming up! Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see....
Stock system as in the turbos or just the twin setup? I'm sure wanting more power is the reason Chris. (Not to be pointing out the obvious) :p

Why has the stock system suddenly found such disfavour? I predict cracked turbo manifolds and lots of engine rebuilds coming up! Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see....

It's a case of keeping up with the Jonese. All these big power Supe and so many people with pots o' cash.

I'm aiming for BPU one day and I'll be ahppy with. All fair amount of power and more than suited to everyday use.