The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just fitted me intercooler

supra matt

Looks great:) see you got the new front on matt, hows it feel with the IC?

hi mate its not on yet was just a trail fit its going to take a bit if work to make it fit right ! hows your car now? is it all fixed? and its pulls so much better with the cooler on :D

Yes mate cars all fixed now :) i'm just a bit paranoid in case it pops the seal again.

you seam to of had a lot of problems with your car mate! is it all fixed under warrntry? or out your own pocket ? o and do you think me air fillter will be were i got it ? or do you think water will get sucked into it and do more harm then good?

ya i do use it so will have to have a look thanks . i take it its not good to use it without the fan in place then?

Well its there for a reason lol, TBH i dont know the answer to what you have asked, but if you can get it back in then defo get it back in mate. Looks nice BTW, should be seeing more boost, i did:D

Well its there for a reason lol, TBH i dont know the answer to what you have asked, but if you can get it back in then defo get it back in mate. Looks nice BTW, should be seeing more boost, i did:D

have not looked to be oniced i got full decat ant 1 bar ring in but it dose pull much harder now :D plus gets loads of cold ail to the fillter to now:cool:

Looking good mate..but i just dont understand why you gota move and take stuff off for pipework??:rolleyes: ...i went the DIY route,and moved nothing,so if i can do it,why the hell cant the bloody cooller/pipework makers!!and to be honest theres no tight bends etc,i seen a cooler at some northeast meet, not sure what kind but the pipework looked restrictive:shock:

Any feedback on these hybrid intercoolers? Any performance gains seen?

there great mate well worth every penny . there well made and make a diffrance. i would not waste your money on hks greedy and a like as these are as good for a lot less dolla ;)

you seam to of had a lot of problems with your car mate! is it all fixed under warrntry? or out your own pocket ? o and do you think me air fillter will be were i got it ? or do you think water will get sucked into it and do more harm then good?

Just niggles really until this one:( and no i have to take care of it!

as for your filter mate, i think you would be better off building an air box and use the hole you have cut to run a big cold air pipe into the box, you may run into problems in the rain/winter.

I have a Hybrid intercooler as well, very good value for money considering how cheap they are, and compared to HKS and Greddy etc, dirt cheap..........pipe work is a little thinner then most FMIC kits, but loved the hight quality brand name stamped clamps, just finished it off nicely.......I would buy again.....

I did wonder however how Hybrid wrere rated as quality products, good see some good votes.... ;)